• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Omnicent

think I might try a blue falcon build in a bit. that are try ludwig again and work on gettinig used to the handling/traction on him.

Haven't played online yet, but I got a chance to play 200cc last night with family, and yeah it was an interesting experience o_O At least on Baby Park I had to start drifting much earlier than I normally expected to in order to not hit a wall, and I had a lot of trouble on other tracks as well (except for Excitebike Arena). It felt quite nice when I managed to make the turns and place into the upper half of the races though.

DaBoss

With all respect, you can't expect me to take your taste seriously if you think BP is stupid but Excitebike is great right.
One is mindless item spam while the other has some varied terrain with laps not lasting 8 seconds. It also has you at least avoid some stuff such as the last ramp at times or the mud.

Boney

Banned
Agh, can't believe I got my replays full, that race was perfect! Hit a green shell to PPP mid drift got every turn perfect and managed to hit that crazy mr panic that got a triple red shell in 1st with a boomerang.

That was so amazing

One is mindless item spam while the other has some varied terrain with laps not lasting 8 seconds. It also has you at least avoid some stuff such as the last ramp at times or the mud.
You can't avoid the last ramp without going into the grass.

You guys know that the deadly ramp is the second to last one, right?

EDIT: Unless you have a boosting item but who the hell goes over the last ramp with a boosting item anyways since it's slower?

Azure J

SAVE THAT MATCH PLEASE

HOLY FUCK THAT ENDING

LMAO

Dah actually stood up for me?

:')

DaBoss

You can't avoid the last ramp without going into the grass.

You guys know that the deadly ramp is the second to last one, right?

EDIT: Unless you have a boosting item but who the hell goes over the last ramp with a boosting item anyways since it's slower?
I'm talking about the one that is in the middle that is sometimes at the end.
Dah actually stood up for me?

:')
I only said the truth.

And you're still too salty to call me "DaBoss" lol. :^)
HAHAHAHAHA AZURE, I'm so sorry :p

Did you quit dude? :(

Who's JC?
Viewtiful JC

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
When Azure quits the lobby and doesn't even make a rage post here, those are the salt sprees that hit the most.

Top Bottom