• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Man bikes really can't turn at all. Shit Justice how do you use these things!?

They have problems taking sharp turns, and you'll probably need to brake more often with them than with karts, but they can take gradual turns better than karts can, which can make up for that and even give them an advantage on some courses.

Not Dragon Driftway, though. That's one of the worst courses for bikes.

They have problems taking sharp turns, and you'll probably need to brake more often with them than with karts, but they can take gradual turns better than karts can, which can make up for that and even give them an advantage on some courses.

Not Dragon Driftway, though. That's one of the worst courses for bikes.
Thanks for the advice

Three 1sts in a row <3

The rest of it is just practice. I started out using bikes when the game first came out (before anyone knew about firehopping), and for a long time firehoppng was banned in GAF rooms, so I didn't bother with karts much.
So pick Neo Bowser City whenever it comes up because it's the most bike friendly track in the game? Sounds good. :D

Will practice, that's the plan now that school's winding down. One final left and that's not until Monday.

Roo

Ugh.. Come error.
It's fine. I can switch to karts again. Sorry, I can't do this.
Outside drift is love, outside drift is life.

Someone please explain to me what happened at the beginning of lap 3.

What did you guys do to me?

The end was all me choking tho

NO I DIDNT WANT THAT TRACK SHIT FUCK MY LIFE

Top Bottom