• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Omnicent

.... mhmm yeah ok. you fucks didn't have to wombo combo me with everything including the kitchen sink after that blue shell.

Need to change kart asap then! And study the track and practice with the eye of the tiger song in the background cuz I seriously suck at that track
The easy way is to tap B during sharp turns and to briefly let go of A to cancel orange MTs (outside of the last couple turns of course).

Once you get better at it you can get rid of the MT cancels, with an outer drifter at least, and replace that with braking.

AdanVC

no I just can't. This game is broken af I lost pretty much all races tonight. Preorder cancelled Nintendo is doomed.

Good games guys :D will be back later

Edit:
The easy way is to tap B during sharp turns and to briefly let go of A to cancel orange MTs (outside of the last couple turns of course).

Once you get better at it you can get rid of the MT cancels, with an outer drifter at least, and replace that with braking.

Ohhh will definitely try this out! Thank you for the tip! I actually never did the tapping b procedure, I just press b all the way until the turn is finished... That's why all the rage haha.

Boney

Banned

I always thought that letting go of gas in the last NBC curves was faster than breaking during them.

I feel like I have no idea how to actually play the game, like in depth

Top Bottom