• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Let me guess, you get Mario Karted a lot? It's one of the very few, if not only, issues I have with MK8. I seem to be getting this shit considerably more often than earlier entries.
lol not really

What happened there was Merrick trolled me. He knew damn fucking well that I have had VR issues recently and yet linespammed me anyways!

I'm going to Frantic. feel free to join me but I don't want to WW when the room's a GAF room. I AM NOT GOING BACK TO 129XX HELL OKAY? IT'S NOT FUN

Exentryk

Tried to go a little faster on that ribbon road and fell off. Should have stuck to the safe slow approach >_>

EDIT - I don't mind moving to Frantic!

You know you're tired when you basically admit that the reason you started a bunch of races late earlier is because you were on GameFAQs...

Exentryk

Justice, that was a bullshit banana snipe. -.-

EDIT - With lots of practice, Nathan. Even in 150cc, it requires some practice.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Caught up to Exentryk on the first lap only to get knocked off the path by him.

That banana snipe more than made up for that, though.

EDIT: Damn triple greens. >.>

...I did not mean to pick Dragon Driftway.

Please don't pick me game, please! I CAN ONLY BIKE THIS TRACK IF THE ROOM'S FULL OF NON-REGULARS

So far I like bikes and do think they're better on many tracks. I noticed some tracks I do need to practice a lot on *coughBoneDryShitholecough*, though, and Dragon Driftway requires people to not bump into you which isn't a realistic request.

Very fun so far, will keep it up.

Top Bottom