• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Kalaidos

Neo Member
So, a golden shroom can now keep up with a Bullet Bill.
That was not a pleasant discovery...

Also, you guys are waay too good at this

Edit: That lightning at the second lap... !

ffdgh

So, a golden shroom can now keep up with a Bullet Bill.
That was not a pleasant discovery...

Also, you guys are waay too good at this

Edit: That lightning at the second lap... !

Stars and mushrooms in general got a serious buff in 200cc when compared to 150cc's wimpy stars.

Just started playing with you guys today. I'm fairly new to MK8 but I still thought I was pretty decent, but holy shit, it's just about all I can do to not get lapped by some of you. Still, it's fun to play online with a group that can consistently get a game going.

I'm still experimenting a lot with characters and karts, too. So far I think I like Link and the Villager, if only for how bizarre it seems to play as them in a Mario Kart game.

Also, 200cc is fucking fast.

ffdgh

Just started playing with you guys today. I'm fairly new to MK8 but I still thought I was pretty decent, but holy shit, it's just about all I can do to not get lapped by some of you. Still, it's fun to play online with a group that can consistently get a game going.

I'm still experimenting a lot with characters and karts, too. So far I think I like Link and the Villager, if only for how bizarre it seems to play as them in a Mario Kart game.

Don't worry. After a few days, 150cc will feel fucking slow. :p

lt519

Just played through all the DLC the past two days. What great additions. Haven't touched 200cc yet though, I'm a little scared. Still have to do DLC #2 on Mirror Mode.

Koopa/Isabelle/Green Shy Guy
Standard Kart
Leaf Tires
AC Glider

Good starter 200cc combo that I don't think has any unlockable parts.

Azure J

That's it. Neo Boswer and Ribbon are my top 2 most hated tracks in the history of Mario Kart.

Ribbon Road is thrilling as all hell and has the best or second best aethetics in the entire game. Neo Bowser fucking sucks, but I can't hate it as much anymore since I can actually do the turn with Slicks in an in drift bike now. It's just about not losing too much speed.

Azure J

Man, that was going to be my best ever run of Cheese Land until that drift off stage thanks to glider physics kicking in. :(

STOP PICKING BABY PARK OH MY GOD

Boney

Banned

Same thing happened to me when I started with these guys in March. Got rekt. The boys help out you a ton in terms of builds and tips so you get better at the game. I consider myself a lot better and I'm doing good most races. I'm no where near the level of the top guys but hey, I can get a few games here and there

Same thing happened to me when I started with these guys in March. Got rekt. The boys help out you a ton in terms of builds and tips so you get better at the game. I consider myself a lot better and I'm doing good most races. I'm no where near the level of the top guys but hey, I can get a few games here and there
Yep!

I'm one of the worst players here but still win occasionally.

Albo

I guess most people are tired of the new tracks already considering majority are usually voting for older tracks, wierd

also, goddammit invisible item glitch is still in

Top Bottom