• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Oh he's one of those "must defend the waifu" types huh... :p

I was playing so much better before I left for groceries. :lol

Guys I should not have been frontrunning on Yoshi Circuit and it should not have taken until the blue shell for someone to pass me.

I'm using a bike, I suck at bikes, and Yoshi Circuit is so anti-bike I was constantly pressing B. Come on guys! I'll take 2nd tho since that's an amazing result for that track.

ffdgh

Guys I should not have been frontrunning on Yoshi Circuit and it should not have taken until the blue shell for someone to pass me.

I'm using a bike, I suck at bikes, and Yoshi Circuit is so anti-bike I was constantly pressing B. Come on guys! I'll take 2nd tho since that's an amazing result for that track.

Make it fair. Turn on tilt controls.

J@hranimo

Banned
Yeah so I have no hope for in drifting bikes so I'll just stick to karts and luigi.

I'm surprised at how lucky I've been the past few races :eek:

Azure J

Just when I thought I was finally getting the hang of 4.75 speed/3 accel crusers too... I'mma try this Villager out for a bit.

DaBoss

Fuck, I needed to brake so hard when the blooper came.

All I wanted to do was use Triforce wheels with the Master Cycle.

Omnicent

that was BS all in one. Had a shroom but got item-banged so couldn't dodge the shell. Then I got a bill and got first lol. Dis Game

DaBoss

Gonna stop now. GGs everyone.

I love how I don't complain about getting combo'd by items despite that happening nearly every other race.
I'll join in for a bit, can't sleep.

What did update 4.1 do?
Made 200cc and Mirror available in Grand Prix without unlocking them.

And some other changes that they didn't specify.

Top Bottom