• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Awesome, thanks for the advice and encouragement! Looking forward to trying out some new hot strats later tonight - maybe I'll be able to keep myself from going head-first into every wall I see.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sometime I felt that Azure Jericho's salty tantrums are so real. *coughIthinkit'srealformostoftimesbuthejustactinglikeitshispersonatoavoidtheembarrassmentcough*

FUYCKING REALLY BONEY

-sugar-pouring.jpg

Boney

Banned
Awesome, thanks for the advice and encouragement! Looking forward to trying out some new hot strats later tonight - maybe I'll be able to keep myself from going head-first into every wall I see.
200cc takes like two days to get used to the drifting lines and when to break.
See you later on tonight!

Azure J

That was a clean race, but seriously? You give the chick in second place a bullet bill and me a gold mushroom? GG game.

Azure J

So mad.

Play my heart out and catch back up to Daboss and bafony, hit the final item blocks and they get:

Bafoni (1st): Triple Bananas
DaBoss (2nd): Triple Green Shells

What do I get?

Azure (3rd): Coin

;_________________;

Roo

So mad.

Play my heart out and catch back up to Daboss and bafony, hit the final item blocks and they get:

Bafoni (1st): Triple Bananas
DaBoss (2nd): Triple Green Shells

What do I get?

Azure (3rd): Coin

;_________________;

I remember I was in a WW race in the last lap of Mario Circuit when 3 guys in front of me got triple mushrooms. I thought I'd be lucky enough just like them.. Nope, I got a single banana. Saddest moment ever.

Azure J

Messed up a drift really badly because I guess I just didn't feel like getting hit with a red right there. Ah well, I'll take fourth.

Roo

Why are the trees sold objects? Why can't be just be the trunk? Should be able to pass through the pines easily.

Nice.
You think that's bad? Freaking plants are solid.
PLANTS! Worst offenders are Hyrule Circuit and Donut Plains

DaBoss

Did someone wait till I used my mushroom to use the blue shell?

I'm glad someone would recognize my great blue shell dodging if that's the case.
You think that's bad? Freaking plants are solid.
PLANTS! Worst offenders are Hyrule Circuit and Donut Plains
Definitely worse.

Azure J

I FUCKING DID IT

I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT

FIRST ON BIG BLUE IN GAFcc 20XX EDITION

Baby Park and Neo Bowser's are left.

I don't know which I should be angry at, being your guys' punching bag or me screwing up on most of the tracks? ggs, I need to get better.

Top Bottom