• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Boney

Banned
Based lightning

So in NBC sharp turn, which is better, letting go of gas that one millisecond to cancel the drift or break through it?

That's the first time in my Mario Kart life that I've ever seen the message, "The race ended because you were too far behind."

Thanks, GAF.

Golf-ball sized hail just suddenly came on and OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THAT TREE? CHRIST I FEAR FOR MY SAFETY CHRIST

Okay done for now GGs I am going to go run into the basement like a sissy.

I'll be back around 8PM but you guys have no idea how lucky you are that you missed the hell that Prinny and I were trapped in that room in Custom before you all joined. I swear to you that we only got Cheese, Baby Park and Ribbon Road in a rotation over and over again no matter what people picked. Sometimes only a single person would pick those tracks or someone would pick random and it would always land on it until I was literally in my house screaming for it to stop >_<

mktrOOp

Banned
Mktroop I'm so sorry

N2SW8.gif

ffdgh

I'll be back around 8PM but you guys have no idea how lucky you are that you missed the hell that Prinny and I were trapped in that room in Custom before you all joined. I swear to you that we only got Cheese, Baby Park and Ribbon Road in a rotation over and over again no matter what people picked. Sometimes only a single person would pick those tracks or someone would pick random and it would always land on it until I was literally in my house screaming for it to stop >_<

It ain't easy being cheesy. So how's teddy buggy working for you?

Cheese Land would be a good course if two simple changes were made:

1) It was no longer an off-road course. Tight turns + off-road = lololololol
2) Those stupid motherfucking broken ass shortcuts near the end that result in numerous "I WAS ROBBED!" moments were either nerfed or outright removed.

Ribbon Road just needs people to fuck off and stop bumping me.

Baby Park is fun to play occasionally as a short chaotic luckfest. It's when it goes past "occasionally" that I start to go insane.

Also the hail stopped. But now our lawn's covered in white specks.

It ain't easy being cheesy. So how's teddy buggy working for you?

A lot better than Mr Scooty, as much as I love that combo :3 I need to try wiggler tonight.

It's interesting that every 4-wheeler got slightly different stats when it seems like all the inside drift bikes are just palate swaps :/

#NintendoHatesBikes
Cheese Land would be a good course if two simple changes were made:

1) It was no longer an off-road course. Tight turns + off-road = lololololol
2) Those stupid motherfucking broken ass shortcuts near the end that result in numerous "I WAS ROBBED!" moments were either nerfed or outright removed.

Ribbon Road just needs people to fuck off and stop bumping me.

Baby Park is fun to play occasionally as a short chaotic luckfest. It's when it goes past "occasionally" that I start to go insane.

Also the hail stopped. But now our lawn's covered in white specks.
I'm almost getting the hang of Ribbon Road now but people bumping me in the blue section is just the worst. Please stay away from me people!!!

ffdgh

A lot better than Mr Scooty, as much as I love that combo :3 I need to try wiggler tonight.

It's interesting that every 4-wheeler got slightly different stats when it seems like all the inside drift bikes are just palate swaps :/

#NintendoHatesBikes

Inside drifts are more of a size sort of thing. Wiggler with leaf tires won't fail you...much after some practice :D

#NintendoHatesBikes
As of DLC 2 there are more speed karts than inner drifters. 6 to 5.

Let that sink in.

Inside drifts are more of a size sort of thing. Wiggler with leaf tires won't fail you...much after some practice :D
Hmm, I never really thought about the size of the bikes factoring in. Maybe there's more there than I realized >.>
As of DLC 2 there are more speed karts than inner drifters. 6 to 5.

Let that sink in.
Honestly the main reason that I'm transitioning off bikes now is the boredom. As I've mentioned before in my bitterness Nintendo has introduced 10 new outside drifters and a single inside drifter since the game launched. Stop discriminating Nintendo!

The BB one? Yeah I fell short as well lol.

Did you escape the Blue Shell with a mushroom? Crazy, but not enough for billshit bill
Yeah I couldn't land on the water so I fell off. :(

Yes I dodged the blue shell, was expecting your bullet to knock me off the course >.>

Top Bottom