• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ffdgh

Cool.
e5YuU.gif

Enforced

Get hit by lighting, my own shell, blue shell, then roo ran over me. Great... >.>
You never noticed the 2 shortcuts? They're a pain to do on 200cc
The shortcut next to the blue path. I didn't know that one. The other one is before goal, right?

ffdgh

Get hit by lighting, my own shell, blue shell, the roo ran over me. Great... >.>

The shortcut on blue path. I didn't know that one. The other one is before goal, right?

The blue path has 2. One that goes over the teddy buggy and a glider ramp on building blocks.

Roo

Get hit by lighting, my own shell, blue shell, the roo ran over me. Great... >.>

The shortcut on blue path. I didn't know that one. The other one is before goal, right?
That's how the world tries to say: "Enforced, pls, don't get anywhere near 1st place or you'll get hurt"

:p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Since Azure J got himself banned from neogaf, so I lost my motivation for playing this game. I really need my dose of salts and it's gone. I'm losing my purpose being here.

Top Bottom