• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Enforced

Prinny
VeTxmQs.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Man, first place at rainbow road 64. I feel so GOOD! :)

Watching someone took down Azure J with two or three red shells behind me is hilarious.

Roo

nice of you but that wasn't necessary >.>

Edit: sorry if I hit you in the gliding section. Couldn't brake in time.

AdanVC

No seriously, that thing with the bullet bill that pushes you and once it finish the trajectory leaves you exactly in a fucking curve making you hit the damn fences on the courses needs to be fixed. I don't remember it being that bad in past MK games!!! It wasn't that bad in 150cc but in 200cc is truly awful.

Roo

No seriously, that thing with the bullet bill that pushes you and once it finish the trajectory leaves you exactly in a fucking curve making you hit the damn fences on the courses needs to be fixed. I don't remember it being that bad in past MK games!!!
That's because it wasn't.

No seriously, that thing with the bullet bill that pushes you and once it finish the trajectory leaves you exactly in a fucking curve making you hit the damn fences on the courses needs to be fixed. I don't remember it being that bad in past MK games!!!

It used to do it occasionally but now it's almost guaranteed since the last update. I just got dumped into another pit by one on Woods.

Top Bottom