• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Waluigi out of nowhere scared the shit out of me. Also, note to self, if I pass Justice, there will ALWAYS be a blue shell involved. :lol

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Gonna take a break after this one.

EDIT: GGs all! I'll be back on later tonight.

Waluigi out of nowhere scared the shit out of me. Also, note to self, if I pass Justice, there will ALWAYS be a blue shell involved. :lol

Hah, I wasn't quite sure which of us that would go after.

This is kind f hard to argue against.

I was actually going to pick Ludwig too but I knew everyone would be him :/

I wasn't really sure which one to pick. I'm not a huge fan of any of them, if I'm being honest.

Azure J

Will be back later after uploading a huge number of replays, but I had to get this out out ASAP:

Royal Raceway: Too many awesome shots to count. I'm probably going to make a gfy of that bomb toss that got David just because of how incredibly Wacky Races that camera angle looked.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Currently spectating Roo in WW.

I was playing someone named Wags for about 30 minutes in the GAF OT 200CC tournament but then left quick and I come back and it's only me "Waiting for everyone to suggest a course..."

Same thing happened last night. Got the game recently so still not sure how online works.

NNID: Kastrioti

I was playing someone named Wags for about 30 minutes in the GAF OT 200CC tournament but then left quick and I come back and it's only me "Waiting for everyone to suggest a course..."

Same thing happened last night. Got the game recently so still not sure how online works.

NNID: Kastrioti

You can join us through recent players on your friends list. We tend to play in WW till there's enough for frantic room.

Top Bottom