• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Exentryk

I don't really have a best ever or worst ever moment. At least none that I can recall.
I do have a few vids saved for when interesting things happened to me. I'll try to gif them later tonight if I remember.

Nope. I was mashing the item button when I went through the item box, happened to get a shroom and use it at the right time.

Nice!

Kinsei

Banned
Questions for everyone! You don't have to answer every questions tho.

1. 64

2. Yoshi, Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr, Dry Bowser, and Toadette

3. Toadette, Lemmy, Female Villager, and Dry Bowser

4. Giant Bowser shell because of Baby Park

5. Triple red shells because you're damn near unstoppable if you get them in second place.

6. GCN Rainbow Road, Wii Rainbow Road, GBA Sky Garden, GCN Dino Dino Jungle, GCN DK Mountain

7. Excite Bike, GBA Ribbon Road, Cloud Top Cruise, Electrodrome, GCN Yoshi Circuit, Mount Wario, Big Blue

8. Hitting someone with a green shell right in front of the finish line and driving under them to steal their position as the fly up into the air.

9. Braking on a turn in 200cc just to have a red shell come and knock me off the edge.

I uh, really like Double Dash if that wasn't clear.

DaBoss

1. What is your first Mario Kart?
MK64

2./3. Who are your favorite character(s)?
Double Dash: Mario & Wario
Mario Kart Wii: Mario + Mach Bike
Any other Mario Kart game I have no particular preference, if I'm lazy, I choose Mario.

4. What is your favorite item(s) in older titles?
Any item I can place down as traps for other racers while in 1st place (AKA, not Mario Kart 8)
Mega Mushroom

5. What is your favorite item(s) in Mario Kart 8?
None, none at all. They all suck at times.

6. What is your favorite track(s) that haven't shown in Mario Kart 8?
Maple Treeway

7. What is your favorite track(s) in Mario Kart 8?
Rainbow Road SNES, Sunshine Airport, Mute City

8. Your best moment in Mario Kart 8?
Just looked up some replays I uploaded, this one is pretty good (I'm C. Falcon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_gbzpVNW7Y

9. Your worst moment in Mario Kart 8?
This one is GOAT
FPzfdiI.gif

I have worst moments too many times, today in particular was bad, with this video to top it off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETCfTg-x-4

10. Which players in this community actually pissed you off and make to your rivals/enemies list?
No one.

11. Which players in this community that actually made you raged so hard and finally broke you?
No one.

12. Whom do you really hate to race against in this community?
Anyone who has better luck than me (AKA everyone else).

13. Confession time for members here! What is worse thing that you ever done to neogaffers in the races?
Timed two backwards green shells to hit right after hitstun finished after the first hit.

Azure J

Oh really? Weirdo? How so?

Contrary to popular belief, I actually don't go out of my way to fuck people over. If you were in the way when I'm trying to get by, you just got caught in the moment. Which makes it all the more weird that I have a few dedicated "Fans" trying to haze me every moment I'm on screen. :lol

Azure J

FUCK LAKITU
FUCK BLUE SHELLS
FUCK GREEN SHELLS
FUCK RED SHELLS
FUCK SHELLS OF EVERY GODDAMN COLOR
FUCK ROO
FUCK ENFORCED
FUCK WILD WOODS
FUCK THE LEDGE™
FUCK YOU, THE PERSON READING THIS SENTENCE RIGHT NOW

Top Bottom