• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

Roo, you have a new thread ready?

Forgot to elaborate on this and need to ask again, do you guys want to go with OT3 or would you rather have a general MK community thread where we can spam discuss our current matches, talk about past and future MK games (which I assume we'll start hearing about in a year or two anyway), etc?

It doesn't really matter at this point as it'll be the same people who visit this thread regularly but it won't hurt to ask first.

Exentryk

Lol RIP.

Forgot to elaborate on this and need to ask again, do you guys want to go with OT3 or would you rather have a general MK community thread where we can spam discuss our current matches, talk about past and future MK games (which I assume we'll start hearing about in a year or two anyway), etc?

It doesn't really matter at this point as it'll be the same people who visit this thread regularly but it won't hurt to ask first.

I don't have a preference either way. But a general MK thread might get us more people, so that?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

LMAO. It was hilarious how I just zoomed out of no where to snatch your place :p

Edited: I just realized that I'm one that bumped into you with green shells in beginning of the video.

I don't really care either way. There is positive side about General Mario Kart Community is that you could make the thread in gaming forum. It would stay in Gaining Forum for a month so we could get more players playing with us for MK8 (or other games). Hopefully!

Either way is fine, but honestly a community thread seem more appropriate at this point. Since like you said, it will be same people for a while. Just add the link to community thread on this thread to guide others to new thread.

Plus we could use a new thread to post some of our best
or goddamn / omg / fucking worst
moments in KartGAF.

And I think Nathan or someone else should update the testimonials, or post that in new thread. They are hilarious and would love to see more from the past :p

EDIT: Anyone up for tonight? I haven't decided... just want to see if there will be a room going tonight.

Community so that doing the occasional MK7 adventure is a lot less awkward.

Also I was thinking just now of updating the Testimonials actually. I'm not reading through 200 pages though help me out guys please :X

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Community so that doing the occasional MK7 adventure is a lot less awkward.

Also I was thinking just now of updating the Testimonials actually. I'm not reading through 200 pages though help me out guys please :X

Advanced Search + User Name: Azure J

Advanced Search + User Name: Enforced

Advanced Search + User Name: Alistair Roo

Roo

Advanced Search + User Name: Azure J

Advanced Search + User Name: Enforced

Advanced Search + User Name: Alistair Roo
I don't think I've posted anything really salty outside of Justice's red shell last night. That really upset me for some reason >.>
Fuck you, Justice ;_;

Anyway, community thread it is.
I'll work on something real quick later today and I'll get it ready for tonight as I don't think this thread will make it till tomorrow.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I don't think I've posted anything really salty outside of Justice's red shell last night. That really upset me for some reason >.>
Fuck you, Justice ;_;

Anyway, community thread it is.
I'll work on something real quick later today and I'll get it ready for tonight as I don't think this thread will make it till tomorrow.

To be fair, I'm disappointed with Azure's lack of salts posts lately. I guess he rarely post anymore because of his twitch.

Gattuso

i'm still waiting on my upload to finish so I made this haha
PlayfulHastyEyas.gif

Enforced

I didn't expect my bullet bill to end like that. >.>

LMFAO

I was there like "where did the BB go" at the end until I got what happened.

I'll post some highlights I took from the stream, but honestly MKTV dramaticism/camera angles > the raw footage in most situations lol.

Robbed
When Billshit Goes Wrong
Multi-Kart Pile Up
Another Helping of Billshit
haha I enjoyed these videos. I hope you do more on Mario kart.

Wow, this game hates Rosalina, doesn't it?
:x I will do better next time.

i'm still waiting on my upload to finish so I made this haha
PlayfulHastyEyas.gif
haha I was wondering what happened to roo during that time.

So you guys want to play in 1 hour?

Roo

Would appreaciate some suggestions for the Community Thread.
Otherwise I'll use the first thing that comes to my mind, something generic

Roo

It is also barebones at best so don't expect the usual pretty OT >.>
Will fix that in the coming days lol

*Day 1 Patch for the OT will be available for free next week with improvements and stability*

Also I like Exentryk's first suggestion lol

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Mario Kart Community Thread: Feel Free to Hate Each Other
Mario Kart Community Thread: Feel Free to Hate Us
Mario Kart Community Thread: No one are friends here
Mario Kart Community Thread: Where friends become your enemies

Roo

You still goin to retain the room codes for MK8 in the OP, right?

Yup, everything is intact.
Same for MK7 codes.
I wanted to add a link for those who want to play over MKW over Wiimmfi but I'll leave that to those who actually want to play it. Not sure if links about modding and such are allowed here.

Gattuso

Mario Kart |OT| Making More Friends Than Mario Party
Mario Kart |OT| High Speed Tears
Mario Kart |OT| Battling It Out In Everything But The Mode
Mario Kart |OT| Salt Injections Found Here, Also In 200cc Flavor!
Mario Kart |OT| Choking On Each Other's Dust Since 1992

Exentryk

Lol, high speed tears XD. I like Merrick's suggestions, and that friendship is over one.

Yup, everything is intact.
Same for MK7 codes.
I wanted to add a link for those who want to play over MKW over Wiimmfi but I'll leave that to those who actually want to play it. Not sure if links about modding and such are allowed here.

Okay cool. Dunno about the modding stuff.

Enforced

Mario Kart |OT| Making More Friends Than Mario Party
Mario Kart |OT| High Speed Tears
Mario Kart |OT| Battling It Out In Everything But The Mode
Mario Kart |OT| Salt Injections Found Here, Also In 200cc Flavor!
Mario Kart |OT| Choking On Each Other's Dust Since 1992
Lmao

Top Bottom