• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

MrPanic

I would prefer it if people stopped throwing shit backwards when they cross the finish line, you already won, you got nothing to gain, stop being a dick. #mkcourtesy

I would prefer it if people stopped throwing shit backwards when they cross the finish line, you already won, you got nothing to gain, stop being a dick. #mkcourtesy
I throw backwards if I'm salty towards the person(s) behind me. If it's an innocent bystander then I typically don't.

Wow. Lakitu carried me and ruined my chance for 1st. I never knew that the end of Super Bell Subway had a spot for Lakitu to carry you. I would have otherwise jumped it.

Manoko

Am I the only one interested in having a GAF 200cc tournament with no items or only the mushrooms ?

That would be really fun.

Having trouble joining.
The most people I managed to play with was 3. The only time I went to a room with 11 players I got DC'ed. :|

Am I the only one interested in having a GAF 200cc tournament with no items or only the mushrooms ?

That would be really fun.

It's actually pretty neat. I played all DLC tracks like that first. Nowhere near the crazy frantic brings tho.

Top Bottom