• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

nWLhJiC.png

Show yourself, FrsDvl

MrPanic

Am I the only one interested in having a GAF 200cc tournament with no items or only the mushrooms ?

That would be really fun.
I'm all for. Tried to lobby for it in the old thread but couldn't create hype for it with all the regular frantic addicts. :p

Boney

Banned
Well I hadn't played until today so I'll try to choose the dlc courses unless I played 'em just before.

Also, got screwed hard there, and I have no idea how oidisco kept recuperating!

Manoko

I'm all for. Tried to lobby for it in the old thread but couldn't create hype for it with all the regular frantic addicts. :p

Yeah, frantic is fun but it gets quite unfair in some moments.
A only shroom tournament or no items would be fair and be quite a fun way for everyone to improve their driving skills on 200cc.

Please, OP, if you're reading this... Do it ! And if it happens to not be popular, then so be it.

DaBoss

Like fuck, Big Blue is like Rainbow Road 64 for me. Always get hit at the beginning. But Big Blue provides many item boxes so you can catch up.

Roo

Yeah, frantic is fun but it gets quite unfair in some moments.
A only shroom tournament or no items would be fair and be quite a fun way for everyone to improve their driving skills on 200cc.

Please, OP, if you're reading this... Do it ! And if it happens to not be popular, then so be it.
First of all.. I don't create those tournaments
Secondly, a mushroom only tournament in 200cc... Of all things? lol

hey guys, i was wondering if you can help me answer some questions? My friend and I play two-player online all the time at my place, is there a way to get the mii he uses to play with to keep the points gained from online race? Also, how do you play 200CC online? I thought there would be some kind of option when I played online last night but I never found it.

DaBoss

I think I should stop playing and just spectate the room just to study merrick's movements and tricks. Yup
Study how he gets triple greens and horns from the first item box.

I'm lucky to even be placing 3rd with all the shit hitting me lol.

Manoko

First of all.. I don't create those tournaments
Secondly, a mushroom only tournament in 200cc... Of all things? lol

I'm sure they are usable given a high-enough skill level from the player.
But yeah, even a no-item tournament would be great.

If I happen to create a tournament named the same way as those in the OT, with no-items on 200cc, would you include it in the OT ?

Roo

I'm sure they are usable given a high-enough skill level from the player.
But yeah, even a no-item tournament would be great.

If I happen to create a tournament named the same way as those in the OT, with no-items on 200cc, would you include it in the OT ?

If there's enough demand, yes.

Top Bottom