• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Crom

So what has the general consensus been on the new tracks? What are the stand outs?

Way too many pages to go through. Sorry.

I downloaded late last night but won't be able to play for a few days unfortunately.

ChrisD

First off, I hate when you are 12th and your Bullet Bill gets eaten by Lightning even though you totally used it.

Man almost choked away that win there! (Nathan BTW)

I was actually going to ask who is who earlier. Noted you as Nathan since you mentioned your Kart combination. Other than that is it:

Fleeting, Roo, Revven, Enforced, Omni, Oidisco, and Vylash are all obvious. Along with many others.

Zoey is WoopWoop?
Neoxon is Andy?
Unsure on Mike, Bernie, Leek-Leek, and Smashley... Again, along with many others.

First off, I hate when you are 12th and your Bullet Bill gets eaten by Lightning even though you totally used it.

I was actually going to ask who is who earlier. Noted you as Nathan since you mentioned your Kart combination. Other than that is it:

Fleeting, Roo, Revven, Enforced, Omni, Oidisco, and Vylash are all obvious. Along with many others.

Zoey is WoopWoop?
Neoxon is Andy?
Unsure on Mike, Bernie, Leek-Leek, and Smashley... Again, along with many others.
Andy's HypnoDarkrai. I USED to know who Smashley was...

Vertti

Zoey is WoopWoop?
Neoxon is Andy?
I'm Bernie.

Roo

Zoey is WoopWoop?
Neoxon is Andy?

Neoxon is Nabil in the game.

Boney

Banned
Ugh this car set has no traction, any good Isabelle combos?

Using the Beatle car, the tri force wheels and the AC glider

Zoey is WoopWoop?
Neoxon is Andy?
I'm Mike.

I'm still not used to how fast 200cc goes...

woopWOOP

Yeah, Zoey's me. I was gonna use my Woop Mii for clarity, but it's a middle weight Mii and 3DS imported.

Lightweights forever!

ChrisD

Also known as the one guy who often uses a Mii that looks like that one guy from Guardians of the Galaxy and spams gifs from said movie.

If he was here we'd see Starlord reeling up a middle finger right about now.
You cool, Neoxon.

Also I hit A instead of B. One more I guess.

Top Bottom