• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

kinggroin

Banned
zlcfztr8xeazjcipd2qoa1b.jpg

Momma Mia!

DaBoss

fuck

Hyrule Circuit is easily my worst course on 200cc, thought I almost won on it for once.
To be fair, I don't think I could have used my mushrooms that easily if I were using a heavy character. I know I can make it through it with a heavy without mushrooms without much trouble though.
Haha, Hyrule Corcuit is such a troll.

Our of curiosity, who is who in game? I'm P.P.P. If you haven't guessed. :p
Pretty sure everyone there is using their GAF name, though I'm not sure who Jman is. Sorry, Jman.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
To be fair, I don't think I could have used my mushrooms that easily if I were using a heavy character. I know I can make it through it with a heavy without mushrooms without much trouble though.

That whole ending is a nightmare with waluigi. I'm atleast getting better with this loadout anyway.

daydream

Banned
Haven't played online in forever (since the last DLC launch basically). Not sure 200cc is my thing but eh, should be fun with GAF.

xinek

Yeah still using the slicks. Some turns I just cannot make without fully slamming on the breaks. Right now I'm just seeing if I can adapt or not.

Same. Been practicing against the AI -- sometimes it seems like I'm getting the braking thing, and then..... not so much. Magnificent update! It really added another layer. The new tracks are so, so gorgeous, too.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Dolphin Shoals is a goddamn mess on 200cc. I kept smacking into the eel's face and almost not getting enough height from the pipes, lol.

Top Bottom