• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

enoki

Shit. You're right

jrOmx06WpMNtt.png

source

this changes everything. I think I should try one of the heavy-light or heavy-medium characters. Currently rocking Wario

How is Rosalina a heavy characters? Voluptuous, sure, but heavy?!

She is like 7' tall or something.

Tirod

Oh god what a shameful ending on Cloudtop.

Hit by lightning in the storm and then miss the shortcut after nailing Peach with the green shell.

sigh

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Fooling around with the stat calculator

If I switch out a Heavy (3) with a Heavy (1) and change the parachute I get:

- 0,5 speed (5,25)
- 0,25 weight (4)

+ 0,5 handling (3)
+ 0,25 traction (2,25)

Acc and Mini Turbo stays the same (3)

Have to try it out a bit I guess to see how it impacts my play :p

Tirod

Whoever Tekkie is, I'm sorry.

Knocking you into a banana after I get a slipstream off you isn't cool, but damn it's hilarious.

Porcile

Anyone else love the Crazy Eight? Launching it all at once in super quick succession never fails to cause total carnage and greatly amuse me.

xandaca

Is there some trick to getting good items in this game? I'm generally positioned around 4th-8th and am not joking when I say I almost never get anything other than bananas and single green shells. I've had coins in 9th and a single mushroom in 11th, have only once had triple reds and never had lightning or blue shells. Meanwhile, on the rare occasion I'm out in front, it's a blue shell/lightning/red shell pile-up. I'm guessing there must be something to it, because what.

People I officially hate the fuck out of when they're in front of me:

CrimCommie: A green shell fired backwards when you crossed the finish line first just to cockblock me out of first? Dick move man. :lol

Lol I wish I could remember which race this way. I wanna see the replay.

aza

That was fun! Managed to get 3 wins with Yoshi tonight (Mii name: Tim). Calling it quits for now since it's getting late.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Wow. I narrowly avoided a Bob-omb at the end of that last one...

All right, think I'm done for the night. Good games, everyone! (I was BAMX)

Oh wow, GAF sure seems to love Rosalina. Maybe I'll try another driver next time just for diversity.

Its in global online too. Though sometimes its Yoshi overload. I had a race with 8 Yoshis once (mine included) Costumes would switch up the game awesomely. Dr. Mario for example or Mr. L :D

Top Bottom