• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Some questions about Mario Kart TV.

First how do you upload to youtube as opposed to Miiverse via Mario Kart TV?

Secondly, how do you mark videos as favorites? I had some fun races with friends and I don't want to lose them by playing more races...

AdanVC

giphy.gif

That's true dedication.

Much respect

Thank u guys. Years of dedication tho.

Hey CrimsonCommie, Roll Tide right back at ya! I'm an Alabama native, so your Mii message that popped up after your friend request really caught me off guard.

Well guess I'm gonna call it a night since I got that com error. We might have a new OT by the time I get to tomorrow!

Damn I've played against papercuts a lot.
I'm 14-54 against him :(

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I am having a hard time winning the Dolphin Shoals race on 150cc, is there any special vehicle or tips to consider here? I feel that even when I play more or less perfect, I still only end up in 3-4 place as there is no real place in the track to really outspeed the AI racers.

As a general rule, if you're having a really hard time with a specific track; Check out the time trial staff ghost or download one of the top time ghosts. You'll get some ideas on where to cut corners and stuff.

je_ssi e

Those green shells are so much more a pain than the red ones it seems.
Hell yes they are.
The scariest moment in the game is driving in a corridor while a green shell is ricocheting off the walls. If you somehow make it out unscathed... the Mario Kart Gods are smiling upon you.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well since we had a com error guess I'll quit. It was fun playing with you guys. If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I'm usually free around 10-2ish CST. NNID is Ni-Unit. Happy racing :)

I'm tempted to get this because of the free game deal.

I haven't played a Mario kart game since super circuit on the gba.

Would it be worth getting just for the single player?

Roo

I tried, but I got a communication error (honestly). I really have to sleep, so I can't come back for more now.

But tomorrow, oh tomorrow.... you guys will beg for your lives. :p
Yeah yeah... We'll see :p
Sorry about the fire balls, Paper haha

Top Bottom