• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

aza

OK, so while my GamePad battery was dead, I popped out my Pro Controller and left the GamePad resting on my charging cradle in front of my TV and I finally got a chance to really use the map while racing. IT'S THE BOMB. I have no idea why Nintendo decided that it wouldn't have been a good idea to have the map on-screen, there's definitely an advantage to having easy visual access to it at all times. I think I'll be playing this way from now on.

javac

I don't get the hate for Dry Bones Dunes. It's a really fun course.

When you have to do it 20 times in a row because of the cheating, crap Rainbow Road...yeah I hate it. I hate that cloudtop cruise too. I'm sick of doing it again and again. Just give me the 3 stars and get out of my sight.

Azure J

blue shell decides to just not do anything

I was wondering what was good. Almost swerved off the damn level trying to decide whether or not to stall or press forward.

Meanwhile, nothing like having a Bullet Bill and getting Lightning'd right as you decide to use it.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Merrick is too good with those boomerangs. I hate getting them, waste of an item box since I never manage to do anything with them.

ChrisD

I can only take getting hit by five Ref Shells in a race so many times. Giving it one more race, but that's probably a mistake.

Azure J

Rosalina is a Stardust Crusader confirmed. Holy shit an entire race where I drew nothing but stars then stole someone's Crazy 8 star near the end... :lol :lol :lol

ffdgh

I threw my boomerang backwards
KuGsj.gif

Azure J

Man, one communication error because my Gamepad was out of range of the Wii U and now I can't meet up with ANYONE in the Frantic room. :(

Top Bottom