• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Does anyone have problems playing with multiple users on one console online? My friend just became a user on my Wii U and we were playing multiplayer last night and he earned around 300 points and the next day his points reset to 1000. My account, the main account, was fine though. Is this normal or did I screw up my settings?

Son Of D

image0013.gif

That's me every time Rainbow Road U is chosen.

MisterM

Does anyone have problems playing with multiple users on one console online? My friend just became a user on my Wii U and we were playing multiplayer last night and he earned around 300 points and the next day his points reset to 1000. My account, the main account, was fine though. Is this normal or did I screw up my settings?

I believe unless the Mii is registered to a user account on the system points are reset.

My gf doesn't have a registered account and her points reset. The boy does and shows "1000" on the Mii select screen (he hasn't played) whereas the gf shows no score.

I remember someone saying that they fixed that by having the second player play the game online alone first, then it starts tracking the points in splitscreen too.

ChrisD

It had to happen one day.

I tried to back into the finish line because 2nd was miles away.

They got Golden Mushroom.

:-:

javac

150cc Mirror Special Cup can go to hell okay? I'm inches away from taking this Wii U and taking a diarrhoea dump on it. Cheating AI.

tebunker

Banned
http://youtu.be/qX8El-0t_Zc

So my wife barely escaped this bomb thrown by me on the end of the third lap. Oddly enough MKTV didn't think it worth the highlight so I had to go in to full playback and record it off tv.

Shame we can privately load full replays somewhere.

I can't even get first place in GAF on a 1 vs 1 race without the guy behind me throwing 6 red shells in a row at me when he's far behind and I'm right next to the finish line

Top Bottom