• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

That race started out fucking godlike with all those antigrav boost rallies Commie & I were doing cooperatively... Then someone fucked it all over.

DaBoss

I need to make a video on how to avoid easy to get item boxes. Jesus I'm so bad at getting item boxes.

Edit: I knew that horn was gonna be used like that and I tried to avoid it, but no, you just had to do it, wake.

And Lakitu put me back on the grass, not the road.

DaBoss

Oh man those triple green shells at the beginning lol.

Anyways, is the water way really faster than the flying shortcut? Lol.

Edit: Wario Stadium is the worst as far as I'm concerned. It also even reuses the music from the superior Waluigi Pinball.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
lol.gif

That ending.

aza

So it looks like if you fall off a stage while lightning strikes, you don't get hit? That's how I just got 2nd place on Rainbow Road.

DaBoss

I'm convinced that green shells have some sort of bounce tracking thing. If it bounces off of a wall, it will favor hitting someone.

jnWake

I got so screwed in Rainbow Road, Blue Shell near the end ;_; And then green shell + fire + lightning. Game wasn't nice to me tonight.

Also, sorry DaBoss for horning you in the jump in Royal Raceway, I just couldn't help it haha.

Top Bottom