• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That blue shell came right when I got an item box. I mashed out a horn but got hit right before I could use it.

The salt level is beyond measure rn

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
thanks for the incredibly relaxing and funny gaming session, guys, it was a blast, I feel so cheerful now

cant wait to watch England losing to Italy in a few hours! GREAT DAY!

Grizzo

I feel your pain. :(

Hi-five!

It's alright I already got one from Wario, but that doesn't make it okay

photo5ggew0.jpg

Nope it's just as it should be. In fact, they should have dropped Bowser too.

#NoHeavies

That's so discriminatory! Well then there should be no Donkey Kong either, right? haha

That's so discriminatory! Well then there should be no Donkey Kong either, right? haha
He's technically the same weight as Rosalina now so no :p

I'm only kidding obviously but whenever I see a Wario/Bowser/Metal Mario/Roy on the course now I just assume the worst. DKs/Rosalinas seem to go either way.

Seik

Banned
Nevermind, I finally managed to join, spectating right now. Had to try to connect over and over again until it was not an empty room. :/

What a shit system though, there should be a queue if you wanna get in the real game or something.

Clockwork5

Nevermind, I finally managed to join, spectating right now. Had to try to connect over and over again until it was not an empty room. :/

What a shit system though, there should be a queue if you wanna get in the real game or something.

Are you in Gaf ot?

I'm only kidding obviously but whenever I see a Wario/Bowser/Metal Mario/Roy on the course now I just assume the worst. DKs/Rosalinas seem to go either way.

She's the biggest asshole in the game. I think she's jealous of the pink gold. Every time I see her it seems like she tries to sabotage me in any way possible.

Seik

Banned
Are you in Gaf ot?

Yes.

AND FUCK, I GOT DISCONNECTED WHILE SPECTATING AND I CAN'T GET BACK. :mad:

EDIT: FUCK IT, fuck it, just fuck it. WOW Nintendo, what the flying fuck is happening, never happened before. :/ Going to play casuals since I don't seem to have a choice....

Grizzo

Alright, I'm off! Those were some of the most fun races I've played since I got the game, good game everybody!

I understand (even though I can't help but pick him every time because he's so damn funny to me).

I still can't see how Rosalina is as huge as Donkey Kong. That dress must weigh a lot.

She's the biggest asshole in the game. I think she's jealous of the pink gold. Every time I see her it seems like she tries to sabotage me in any way possible.

Well she should be jealous. PGP is superior in every way. It will only invite Nintendo to create Crystal Rosalina if we keep drawing attention to it though :'{

Seik

Banned
Is your room full, guys?

Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on...now it automatically transfers me to an empty room...it doesn't even try to search for players...WTF!

Grizzo

I want it. :(

I got it in a toy vending machine, but you can find lots of them on the internet (actually, the choice is overwhelming).

Those Happy Meal ones look nice too. I think I'm gonna get them (I'll just ask for the toy without eating a menu every single time).

SM239

Is your room full, guys?

Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on...now it automatically transfers me to an empty room...it doesn't even try to search for players...WTF!

Join someone from your friends and rivals list that is in the NeoGaf OT room. Thats what I have to do when I start getting empty rooms.

Top Bottom