• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Clockwork5

Is your room full, guys?

Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on...now it automatically transfers me to an empty room...it doesn't even try to search for players...WTF!

I have been getting the same 4 to 5 player rooms all day in the ot tournament.

Well she should be jealous. PGP is superior in every way. It will only invite Nintendo to create Crystal Rosalina if we keep drawing attention to it though :'{

oh-god-no-o.gif

That would be the worst :(

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Last night, I brought my Wii U over to my friend's house and we dragged his television into his living room so there were two side-by-side. We set up both Wii Us and played four-player online all night last night in the GAF tourney with some of our friends. First time racing with everyone and it was a blast.

My friends likened it to playing on 200cc.

Seik

Banned
You guys playing regularly, mind to add me to your friend list? :)

NNID: Seik666

I'll send a mail to Roo to add me to the spreadsheet. (EDIT: done)

I don't want this to happen again. :(

What's the consensus on racer/loadout to get 3 stars on 150cc? This thread's too huge with conversation about current online races for me to glean anything without asking directly.

Currently, I've been using Pink Gold Peach and Roselina with the Mach 8 body, Off Road wheels and Cloud glider.

Managed to 3 Star Mushroom cup, but the rest gets unbelievably brutal very quickly.

Seik

Banned
Meh, fuck it, I'll play something else for the moment.

It's been so long I'm trying to join it actually frustrated me. :(

Top Bottom