• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Why the fuck do I constantly get bumped and knocked? It doesn't matter if I'm playing the fattest mother fucker in the game I still get bumped by Baby Peach.

Dr Prob

Banned
So Prob somehow got a slipstream when he was ahead of me. Loving the lag on this game.

We need to sign a treaty or something. Every time we start bumping and jockeying for position we both just get screwed. Think we both ended up falling off DK Jungle :D

Anyway, good games fellow Warios (and non-Warios too I guess). I'll leave you with this example of high-level item use:

zrEgg8u.gif

Burning Justice

the superior princess
We need to sign a treaty or something. Every time we start bumping and jockeying for position we both just get screwed. Think we both ended up falling off DK Jungle :D

If you're talking about the match I think you are, I ended up hitting the tree at the beginning, then bouncing off the flower into the grass at the outer edge of the track. Didn't quite fall off, but might as well have, lol.

Anyway, good games fellow Warios (and non-Warios too I guess). I'll leave you with this example of high-level item use:

zrEgg8u.gif
I was really scared when I saw that bomb bouncing O_O
Moved the heck away from it
Edit: Just realized you're the one that threw it!

DaBoss

Umm, I got a golden mushroom and then a star in second in that 12 player race... I guess it is nice after all of those red shells, but still.

bumpkin

Playing the Grand Prix on 150cc makes me wish that everyone who worked on the game's AI would come down with a gender-appropriate illness. Cheapest. Crap. Ever. Grrraaahhhh!

MKDS and MK7 weren't anywhere near as broken as this game is as far as rubber banding goes.

Playing the Grand Prix on 150cc makes me wish that everyone who worked on the game's AI would come down with a gender-appropriate illness. Cheapest. Crap. Ever. Grrraaahhhh!

MKDS and MK7 weren't anywhere near as broken as this game is as far as rubber banding goes.
Come play in a Gaf room :)

Ah I see what hopping is

After any boost you just hop to get an extra push , don't think I've done it, so that's how some randoms win in worldwide online mode :p

SM239

I honestly still have no idea what hopping is

I'm gonna YouTube it , is it hopping into starting a drift boost? How else can you boost

Basically you hop left and right rapidly while boosting in any way. Mini-turbo, mushroom etc and it'll extend your boost and increase your speed. It may not seem like much but it can really widen the gap if you know how to use it well.

DaBoss

lol I got hit by anything and everything that second lap.

EDIT: Final item on RR is...a blooper. And the guy in front of me got a star...so yea.

And I got hit by a red shell that was going after someone else and it hit that person as well.

Top Bottom