• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Finalow

ok how the fuck did you win that, Exen?
mushrooms?

come on.

and wow, l. bolt and suddendly from second to 6th 'cause everyone gets a star or somehow a mushroom.

Colombo

I just took my Wii U to a mates house tonight for a Mario Kart night. The 3 guys there didn't own a Wii U and two didn't even know it existed but I am pretty sure Mario Kart 8 along with Nintendoland left a good first impression. The biggest downer was that I was just too good at MK8 for them, only losing once the whole night!

Exentryk

I just took my Wii U to a mates house tonight for a Mario Kart night. The 3 guys there didn't own a Wii U and two didn't even know it existed but I am pretty sure Mario Kart 8 along with Nintendoland left a good first impression. The biggest downer was that I was just too good at MK8 for them, only losing once the whole night!

Should have let them win a bit more.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
i'll come back in a while as well, gotta run some errands, clean the bathroom and buy me some Poppies' fish and chips

Colombo

Should have let them win a bit more.

Yeah I should of but it was still good seeing them compete against each other. I imagine it would be kind of hard playing Mario Kart 8 (they had played orher games in the series) for the first time in splitscreen but everyone was improving as we went along so it's not like I cluld slack off either.

Nintendoland was particularly excellent in that regard because we were all about equal on Mario Chase and I was jumping and screaming just like they were.

Top Bottom