• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

The blooper made you get closer or something?

I lost traction, slammed into the wall and on the rebound you hit me with a horn. Then satan hit me with a shell. Then kobe's Lakitu Super Mario 64'd me and tailed me enough that the game couldn't resolve that I was in front and blah...

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I had the wonderful experience of freaking out over a banana in front of me and ended up jumping off the track, lol.

I lost traction, slammed into the wall and on the rebound you hit me with a horn. Then satan hit me with a shell. Then kobe's Lakitu Super Mario 64'd me and tailed me enough that the game couldn't resolve that I was in front and blah...
What an unfortunate turn of events. :(
Rewatching it later.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got the post play survey from NoE. I made sure to list some of the more common complaints (even if battlemode isn't really something I ever bother with)

mo60

I was stuck in the middle or near the end of the pack in that hard tournament room.I came really close to beating burning justice once because of the lightning item I think.My red shell hit him when he crossed the finish line.I had fun tonight even though I sucked a lot.

Exentryk

10 people now. Try to join.

EDIT - I got a comm error and can't join now :(

EDIT - Okay, found another small room, so try to join me.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be up in a bit. if it's just a few of us we could try to find a decent global room instead.

That's why I was trying to join him. But now he's offline.

And I'd rather join someone else's room because my points are low. So the competition in the rooms I get put in isn't usually very good.

And you weren't kidding about small. 2 people with almost 9999 points?

Top Bottom