• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Dr Prob

Banned
We should be in the other room. Instead of a coin and a blooper, would have gotten like six bullet bills. Need to kick this up a notch!

SM239

The item rape is real.

Ok I just got a Bullet Bill in 1st... wtf.. More frantic than standard, sure. More balanced, nah.

Exentryk

Your banana snipes are excellent.

And Shiv, we are in a random WW. Just me and SM lol. We can move to GAF Frantic, if SM is around for a bit more.

ShivUK

Your banana snipes are excellent.

And Shiv, we are in a random WW. Just me and SM lol. We can move to GAF Frantic, if SM is around for a bit more.

Ah okay - not sure how long I'll be around... maybe not.

EDIT: Have sent out some friend requests for situations such as this. Please accept, lest I fall deeper into the pit of loneliness and despair.

mo60

What's the best character and kart combination to use for the donut plains 3 time trial. I'm trying to beat the staff ghost and I always mess up in the section with the water puddles.

SM239

What's the best character and kart combination to use for the donut plains 3 time trial. I'm trying to beat the staff ghost and I always mess up in the section with the water puddles.

Download the WR ghost and see what it's using. Also watch for secret shortcuts

Edit: GGs everyone (Exentryk). I'm going to teak a break for a while and catch up on SGDQ.

daycru

I'm freaking out! I just bought my Wii U and fell back in love with Nintendo, beat Mario 3D World in 2 days. Then my online points vanish. :(

Discovered what the problem was, I actually had 1400 points, which I drunkenly interpreted as 4000.

Be less drunk!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Anyone on now? Got up early today, and I don't have much to do since it's Sunday. So I figured I'd play a few games with KartGAF, except I'm not seeing anyone on!

EDIT: Nobody? Really? Well, I'm in a WW right now--if anyone reads this, feel free to join me if you like.

Top Bottom