• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Koodo

Banned
Streaming some Mario Kart 8 right now at 60FPS, feel free to add me as a friend and join up :D Twitch.tv/Dig_Douglas
Join the gaf room.

iglbqQb5vxWMS.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Bad driving and bad luck abound, couple more races and I'm going to go back to Witcher 2. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.

Guess that's what I get for taking first, blooper on the drift parts and red shell on the shortcut.

BuzzJive

Koodo, as if you weren't already my nemesis tonight, those green shells coming out of the cannon on cloud top...

Edit: fireballs backward on sweet mountain? The lift to the top is sssooooooo frighten slow. That's brutal :-(

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Hit with green shell, use mushroom, hit with green shell again before I even get anywhere.

Terrible terrible night of Mario Kart, maybe I'll do better later.

mo60

My bomb-omb hit a sign on yoshi valley and exploded in my face.I went all the way to ninth because of that mistake.At least I finished in the top five at the end of that race.

Currently trying to 3 star every race in the 150cc Grand Prix....can anyone help me? This game is a harsh mistress that takes me from 1st to 5th at the end of almost every other race.

Top Bottom