• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's probably been discussed, but can we talk about this new point system? It's turned me off from playing Mario Kart 8. I got third one time and lost 12 points. I gain so little and lose a massive amount now. It's absolutely ridiculous. There's just no way anyone will ever get 99,999 points.

Edit: Since this score system change, I find myself playing a lot less. I wish there wasn't a score system, but more of just a display of Wins vs Losses

I'm sure it's probably been discussed, but can we talk about this new point system? It's turned me off from playing Mario Kart 8. I got third one time and lost 12 points. I gain so little and lose a massive amount now. It's absolutely ridiculous. There's just no way anyone will ever get 99,999 points.

Roo will find a way, or die trying

Dr Prob

Banned
Just link me to website where you got the hax.

You can't just download something like that. It's a custom job:

rzoqQie.gif

bon

protip when you're at the finish line and rosalina is gaining on you get in front of her and let her bump you across

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom