• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sj3iuGQ.jpg

Sums up how I feel about this item
Actually, I'm pretty sure the "Actual Effect" is an intended effect so that 2nd place can actually hit 1st for once instead of having to hope somebody behind them gets a blue shell like they had to do in some of the past games. :p

Actually, I'm pretty sure the "Actual Effect" is an intended effect so that 2nd place can actually hit 1st for once instead of having to hope somebody behind them gets a blue shell like they had to do in some of the past games. :p

Which would be great if it weren't for the facts that you are just as likely to get a coin in last place as first some times and the 2nd and 3rd place players are almost guaranteed to get triple reds during the race which is worse than a blue shell.

In essence the coin is just more Nintendo trolling.

the hell were you playing MK8 for, man?

The greatest video game ever made vs some kart racer

get on it, bro.

Lol I knew I would be playing for hours whenever I started playing it but with MK it's easier to get mad and quit lol.

I hope it's the trilogy version. Those pointer controls ^_^

Yep! Had a $20 gamestop coupon and went and picked it up a couple days ago.

Is there a GAF room going right now? Bout time to take another break.

Roo

I swear lag makes collision even worse.
A guy literally just pushed me to the other side of the track. What the fuck is that? D:

Edit: fuck this room full of newbies.

Which would be great if it weren't for the facts that you are just as likely to get a coin in last place as first some times and the 2nd and 3rd place players are almost guaranteed to get triple reds during the race which is worse than a blue shell.

In essence the coin is just more Nintendo trolling.
Well yeah, Nintendo loves that shit. <3

Omnicent

Just found a save. I'm down for some frantic!

well right now I'm following roo into high point rooms, but I'm up for some frantic (went in earlier and it was empty)

Hey I heard you like coins, so here have more...... pls no pls!!!

That morton from japan got my back, can't let peach win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom