• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Always_Sunny_Frank_Troll_Toll.jpg

And now this race I get hit with a blue shell as soon as I take first and then later I get a bullet bill but lightning hit as soon as I pressed the button. MK hates me

Roo

Roo killed Mario Kart GAFcc

every time I try to get somebody to play they clearly say "I don't want play with roo!"
Well, it would make sense if GAF players didn't join me when I'm doing WW races..
Or when I open a GAF lobby intended for a few peeps but quickly getting crowded.
If anything, I'm trying to keep it alive :p

This isn't entirely true. Of the people I asked only about half said that they didn't want to play with Roo... the other half said that they just hate all the Mortons.

This is getting interesting lol

This is getting interesting lol
Oh, I'm only joking (as I'm sure JC was too). I already told you guys what's killing community, it's not a mystery. Around the launch of MK7 the GAF tournament had about 250-300 active participants. My 3DS friendlist is still maxed from all the people I added for that one game. Within about 3 weeks of the MK7 OT being moved to the community sub-forum the GAF tournament was almost completely dead. We managed to get it going again for the weekly meet-up but it never came close to how it was at launch again.

Obviously there were other problems that contributed to this in that the 3DS had a lot of good games launching close to MK7 and the track glitches scared away a lot of players but overall the GAF community forgot about the game once the OT disappeared from the main forum.

Roo

Oh, I'm only joking (as I'm sure JC was too). I already told you guys what's killing community, it's not a mystery. Around the launch of MK7 the GAF tournament had about 250-300 active participants. My 3DS friendlist is still maxed from all the people I added for that one game. Within about 3 weeks of the MK7 OT being moved to the community sub-forum the GAF tournament was almost completely dead. We managed to get it going again for the weekly meet-up but it never came close to how it was at launch again.

Obviously there were other problems that contributed to this in that the 3DS had a lot of good games launching close to MK7 and the track glitches scared away a lot of players but overall the GAF community forgot about the game once the OT disappeared from the main forum.
Joking or not, I would rather know if someone has a problem with me instead of trash talking.
I'm telling you this because I found out there was actually someone I won't name was talking shit about me behind closed doors because I kicked his lame ass every single time.

Joking or not, I would rather know if someone has a problem with me instead of trash talking.
I'm telling you this because I found out there was actually someone I won't name was talking shit about me behind closed doors because I kicked his lame ass every single time.

Yikes, didn't know anyone was taking things that seriously. It can be a really frustrating game with the tools provided to troll the other racers but we're all supposed to be friends here at the end of the day.

I'll check later today to see if anyone is online to get some races in ^_^

DooD1234

Whoa, wasn't me. I don't deserve the Luigi death stare lol

Roo

Yikes, didn't know anyone was taking things that seriously. It can be a really frustrating game with the tools provided to troll the other racers but we're all supposed to be friends here at the end of the day.

I'll check later today to see if anyone is online to get some races in ^_^

Thing is.. it was at launch. I wasn't even that good at the time lol
I was like.. wtf ? Is this highschool or what?

Whoa, wasn't me. I don't deserve the Luigi death stare lol
He doesn't play anymore afaik, or at least not in GAF lol

We just gotta get rid of Roo
I'd like to see you trying
iglTj5zSdAuXr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom