• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

I noticed that too. I wonder if they fixed something server side? I didn't notice as many duplicate items either but there weren't that many of us in the room.

Actually, the servers are going down tonight.
I doubt it's anything worthy beyond the regular maintenance but who knows..

- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U - other online services) on Tuesday, July 29th:

a) Europe : 2AM to 3AM
b) UK : 1AM to 2AM
c) USA (East Coast) : 8PM to 9PM (Monday)
d) USA (West Coast) : 5PM to 6PM (Monday)
e) Japan : 2AM to 10AM

What does the vulgar thread title even mean anyway? I thought the OP would explain, but no such luck.

It's an inside joke, if you haven't played this game in the GAF tournaments there's no point in explaining it. Simple as that.

Tom_Cody

I'm trying to time attack Rainbow Road (MK8 version) and just I'm not getting it. I know you can switch paths during the 2-leveled section but I can't figure out the best route.

Can some one describe the best route? Or link me to a video showing this?

So, I bought a WiiU with the intention of getting this game, but $73 total is just too expensive haha.

Is the online MP still going strong? I know the SP content is light, and when I played MK7 on 3DS, I didn't find it that interesting :(

I'm mostly interested in the local/playing with GAF

I'm trying to time attack Rainbow Road (MK8 version) and just I'm not getting it. I know you can switch paths during the 2-leveled section but I can't figure out the best route.

Can some one describe the best route? Or link me to a video showing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PsAN8JtXtc

So, I bought a WiiU with the intention of getting this game, but $73 total is just too expensive haha.

Is the online MP still going strong? I know the SP content is light, and when I played MK7 on 3DS, I didn't find it that interesting :(

Kinda died down around here but it still has some moments

the online will be active for years. online play on Mario Kart Wii was active all the way until the Wii's online death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom