• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
How do I join the room?

Hit the Quote button on the OP, find the "NeoGAF Race" and "NeoGAF Frantic" codes in the quoted post, and enter them in the Tournaments section in the game.

I doubt anyone's playing right now, though. It's usually most active at around 5-8 PM PDT (12-3 AM GMT).

Hachitora

Hey all! I'm probably not gonna race for a while, but I thought I might as well drop in and introduce myself around here.
Quick question, are the rooms open all the time or are they only open for set times each day?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Hey all! I'm probably not gonna race for a while, but I thought I might as well drop in and introduce myself around here.
Quick question, are the rooms open all the time or are they only open for set times each day?

They're always open. But don't expect to actually get a match if you don't play at the right time.

Just see if people are posting here, and try to join when they are.

Roo

I was there, and it was just me in the room. Unless y'all are playing franic mode.

Oh sorry, you made it sound like if we were still playing the game at all.
I don't think anyone is playing right now. Like Burning Justice said, it's usually most active at around 5-8 PM PDT (12-3 AM GMT) or when you see people posting here.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh sorry, you made it sound like if we were still playing the game at all.
I don't think anyone is playing right now. Like Burning Justice said, it's usually most active at around 5-8 PM PDT (12-3 AM GMT) or when you see people posting here.

Alright, thanks for the time. I will try to hit the room during busy hours.

jorgejjvr

I was one of the original supporters and I just wanted you guys to know about it. Could be a lot of fun!

From: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/leaguemk8-com.454130705/

LeagueMK8.com is officially live!
Season 1 starts today Tuesday, July 29 so register today.

"LeagueMK8.com is a worldwide Mario Kart 8 league. Our goal is to offer a friendly competitive experience for all skill levels.

The rules are simple.
You can register at any time during the season.
Play (and win!) in as many daily qualifiers as you’d like.
Winning a daily qualifier earns you a spot in the Weekly Playoff.
If you’re good enough to win a Weekly Playoff you’ll reserve 1 of 12 seats in the Season Championship.
If you can’t pull off a victory in a weekly playoff, you can still qualify for the Season Championship through a Wild Card. The Wild Card Qualifiers are determined by season standing.
Win the Season Championship and you’ll earn the bragging rights as greatest Mario Kart 8 player in the world and a $10 eShop card.
For more information checkout the website: http://www.leaguemk8.com

First Tournament for today:

Date/Time: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 5:30pm
Tournament ID Daily: 1850-6371-8741
Room Name Daily Qualifier: LMK8 DQ Tues Heat A

We also have a 23.5/7 Tournament room (0339-1729-2402) and a ventrilo voice chat server (8.6.74.132:4235) so you can sharpen your skills against the best and talk a little smack while you’re at it. (Keep it clean though!)"

MilesTeg

Banned
Just encountered what seemed like the first real cheater I've seen. I was running in second, and the guy in front of me kept disappearing and reappearing in front of me. Just like Mario Kart Wii. He wasn't even racing the track right...very dumb. I hope this isn't the start of MK8 going downhill.

Just encountered what seemed like the first real cheater I've seen. I was running in second, and the guy in front of me kept disappearing and reappearing in front of me. Just like Mario Kart Wii. He wasn't even racing the track right...very dumb. I hope this isn't the start of MK8 going downhill.

It'a lag. There's no cheating in MK8 online.

RGamer2009

Neo Member
1st time I joined this group. I feel bad for the guy I just raced. Sorry Enforced.

Is there more people in the Frantic room normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom