• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalow

Yeah, we were playing normal races earlier today. It was actually nice. Somehow, the game decided to balance the items. I didn't get many coins when I were in 1st lol
I see. in any case earlier no one was playing, I did some random WW battle mode, it's too bad after all.

its5lmudm3wbr.gif

ChrisD

How did you manage to triple-post? LOL

You guys in frantic or normal?

Wait, that was my window glitching. No triple post.

ChrisD

Playin swerve-a-banana on Water Park. There were like five spread out.

Welp, got one more to go, but then I've got to go.

Argh, I was spectating a race, intending to join, saw so many Warios, thought I'd back out and change characters and now it just puts me in an empty room. Anyone know how I can fix that?

Yeah, we were playing normal races earlier today. It was actually nice. Somehow, the game decided to balance the items. I didn't get many coins when I were in 1st lol
I noticed that too. I wonder if they fixed something server side? I didn't notice as many duplicate items either but there weren't that many of us in the room.
Haven't played in awhile, has the lag and hit detection been fixed?
LOL, no. I don't know why I ever expected Nintendo to act faster but we're getting close to two months now and the game still hasn't seen a single patch :/

I noticed that too. I wonder if they fixed something server side? I didn't notice as many duplicate items either but there weren't that many of us in the room.

LOL, no. I don't know why I ever expected Nintendo to act faster but we're getting close to two months now and the game still hasn't seen a single patch :/

Well shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom