• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Hoping that tomorrow my router behaves because it's usually something router-related. The actual connection is almost always great.

Is your router's firmware up to date?

I used to have a shitty connection, cannot figure out why. A friend suggested to update the firmware version, now it works perfectly.

Exentryk

You guys need to stop colluding wiht MK Gods and let me have my wins -.-

Of course Roo gets triple reds in 2nd after that blue hit.

Ugh... Damn reds.

Youre-welcome_zps3737cc66.gif

Enforced

Justice, coaster. When are you getting zelda triforce heroes? I would like to play with you guys. But the problem is that I play it in specific time. Also prefer to play with players in the first time playing the whole game.

Exentryk

Driving in 1st, get a horn. Roo in 2nd gets triple reds.
Driving in 2nd, get a horn. Justice in 3rd gets triple reds.

RIP.

Justice, coaster. When are you getting zelda triforce heroes? I would like to play with you guys. But the problem is that I play it in specific time. Also prefer to play with players in the first time playing the whole game.

Will get it tomorrow. Message me or is there an OT where can we discuss about time?

Burning Justice

the superior princess

I have it. Haven't actually played any stages yet, though--just played up to the point where you get the first costume.

Top Bottom