• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Enforced

only way you would able to talk on mic is being in voice chat room. At long you avoid that, then you are fine in text chatroom.
LIke if I click on that "voice channel" bar I saw earlier right?
If I join the room. I join the text room by default, not the voice chat, right?

Exentryk

Even if you join the voice chat room, you can turn your mic off, so you don't have to speak, but still will be able to listen to everyone.

Enforced

My playtime for October.
CSvv34AVAAEMBmP.jpg

CSv0mTvUEAAzeCq.jpg

Enforced

I was about to but nobody is playing now. Hope Justice and Hypno join us next time. I think they haven't play with us for while.

Enforced

Been playing Yo-Kai Watch Busters since I got it a few hours ago. I meant to only play it for like half an hour... OOPS.

So that's why.
Nathan pls.
I took this screenshot. Here's the results. Not sure how the scoring system works on the tournament. Does it reset every Tuesday?
Top 10
CSyGhLZUsAAWCB-.jpg

Also I can't believe heath is above me. :mad:

WALKMAN04

Walkman should be higher tbh
:p

Edit: if u take the numbers at the end of my name and bahamut's u get my birthday lol 04-24

Roo

Well, you are one of best player so it's not surprising. You deserved it.

I was very late for Saturday session and skipped Sunday session, still surprised that I'm still up there.

Yeah, I missed last night' session as well.
Seems like it didn't last long tho.

Yeah my problem with this is the fact that the points are made of points collected after each race, so really everyone get points no matter what place they are in.

For example, if I get all last places in 10 races, someone could even up, or even get ahead of me in a single race.

It may be too much but I think there should be a second column next to points to show how many races you have been in Aka, Wall of Shame. :p So we could figure out the average.

What do you think?

Roo

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/feature_how_mario_kart_brought_two_soul_mates_together

You guys should read this. Pretty cool story on how they met by playing Mario kart wii amd 8 online.

Such a sweet story.
I mean, the chances to actually find the same person with the same name, mii, style, etc it's amazing.

Why he didn't look for her in the "Users Played With" option on his friend list tho? lol

Anyway, hope they stay together forever. Seem like a perfect couple.

Enforced

Such a sweet story.
I mean, the chances to actually find the same person with the same name, mii, style, etc it's amazing.

Why he didn't look for her in the "Users Played With" option on his friend list tho? lol

Anyway, hope they stay together forever. Seem like a perfect couple.
lol he spent almost an hour searching. I think he didn't know about that feature.
and yeah I'm happy for them.

Also been listening to MK8 soundtracks (frontrunner) with the receiver. I didn't realize how good the music is on electrodrome. I know its a good music. Its just I didn't listen closely enough during the race. Sogood.gif.

Also been listening to MK8 soundtracks (frontrunner) with the receiver. I didn't realize how good the music is on electrodrome. I know its a good music. Its just I didn't listen closely enough during the race. Sogood.gif.
More like you never hear the frontrunner music ingame to begin with... ;P

Roo

Just got approved on Wiimmfi for Mario Kart Wii online play so Nathan and Justice..whenever you guys are ready :D

Roo

I played a few races earlier today.
I totally forgot how good this game was with actual opponents. The chaos remains the same <3
Also forgot how broken the VR was. The game paired me with high ranked people (9k+) I got first and won like 250 points in a single race lol

Top Bottom