• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Boney

Banned
Hey do you guys have a discord or something going to hop in right now!

Bought a new USB stick so I can redownload the dlc yay

Same community?

Boney

Banned
Brah I'm so ready, haven't played in like 3 months or so, I'm ready to get owned

Well once the data moves and I re download this stuff...

WALKMAN04

We do have a discord everyone here should join it, voice chat and text chat makes the games way more fun

Edit: I'll get Heath to link it

Enforced

I'll be playing tonight again.
I think I didn't get a chance to race on SNES raindow road from last night, have I? Screw you everyone who didn't vote for that track. Except Merrick. He gets a pass.

I think I didn't get a chance to race on SNES raindow road from last night, have I? Screw you everyone who didn't vote for that track. Except Merrick. He gets a pass.

Sign up for an account in Discord if you haven't already, you can do text chat, and mute the mic/speaker from within.

Roo

Azure and others were talking about that in the chat lol
They were only waiting for SNES RR to show up but it never did so they gave up.

Enforced

Just created an account. But I think its missing some stuff. >.> and my Mac OX software is out of date. I think I cannot go any further.
Edit: I'm ready whenever.

I'm calling it right now, if Splatoon's Team Pirates vs Ninjas end with Ninjas winning somehow, I'll use tilt controls the whole night.

Top Bottom