• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Enforced

I hate all of you!
LLShC.gif
You're just afraid of me.
I'll be playing smash bros then.

KaneU

I bought DLC packs yesterday, but I am really bummed because I can't find an active tournament where I can play DLC tracks online...

I just tried GAF Frantic 150, but no one is there :(

Can you guys recommend me the best way to play DLC tracks online?

Roo

I bought DLC packs yesterday, but I am really bummed because I can't find an active tournament where I can play DLC tracks online...

I just tried GAF Frantic 150, but no one is there :(

Can you guys recommend me the best way to play DLC tracks online?

Have you tried custom WW races?
There's always someone playing with both DLC packs in 150cc
200cc is dead tho so don't bother to go there.

Also, we no longer play in 150cc. It's all about 200cc now.
The tournament codes are in the OP. Plus, we only play on weekends so that's why there's no one in the room.

KaneU

Have you tried custom WW races?
There's always someone playing with both DLC packs in 150cc
200cc is dead tho so don't bother to go there.

Also, we no longer play in 150cc. It's all about 200cc now.
The tournament codes are in the OP. Plus, we only play on weekends so that's why there's no one in the room.

Do you know any custom ones that include DLC tracks? I just went through all the popular ones in my list and only one has DLC tracks, but no players :(

Roo

Do you know any custom ones that include DLC tracks? I just went through all the popular ones in my list and only one has DLC tracks, but no players :(

Those you're mentioning are tournaments. I'm talking about random worldwide races
When you go online, select worldwide and then hit plus (+) I think? so you can see if both DLC packs are activated for online races.
Once you confirm they're activated just keep pressing A until you find a room.
150cc rooms with both packs are fairly popular so you won't have any problem finding a match.

Sadly, most tournaments are dead unless you have a super active community or the creator is someone really famous.

Regular Worldwides will have the DLC as long as you didn't accidentally disable it so I would just do those. I don't recommend bothering with tournaments.

EDIT: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
apparently we are going to have races in 30 minutes so whoever want to play early, better get in the room before it might get full.

Top Bottom