• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Power Tennis a "Best Seller" (Nintendo Marketing)

fugimax

I'm torn between laughing at an online petition and thinking that the Best Seller thing is SO trivial, a petition might actually work.
I really don't care for trivial games like Mario Power Tennis, etc...but if one of these things is on my GCN Zelda box art...holy shit it's ovar.

And you're right, I think a petition could work in this case if we get enough people to sign because it is such a decent easy request.

Fongul

I just picked up my copy of the game tonight from Gamerush (aka Blockbuster) and it is indeed free of the "Best Seller" emblem so there are copies out there (My GR had 6 copies in...should I buy them all for eBay purposes :D ). I can take a pic for verification, but they are out there....

AirBrian

I picked up Mario Power Tennis last night at Circuit City and it did not have a sticker.

HAHA!! SUCK IT DOWN YOU STICKER-HATING BIGOTS!!

220435b.jpg

Sullichin

Who cares? To me, it's obvious that The Mario Tennis series could be considered a "best seller", it's just a shorter way of saying "The new game in the best-selling series".

Drakken

Well, I'm glad to have an explanation for the Best Seller logo. I was really curious about it when my copy came today. Like most of you, I wish it was just a sticker on the box, though.

Top Bottom