• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Hot Toys Thanos figure is unveiled:

ahnJONd.jpg

qC8zSpR.jpg

9VIW10r.jpg

rexor0717

Funny that the first time we've seen him stand up is in a figure. He looks like a boss though, can't wait to see him just crush a mooks head in his hand.

I really hope that the next time we see him, he looks more like this than he looks like his GotG version.

This version of him looks so much better. I think it's mostly that Brolin jaw in the Guardians version that makes him look off.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
I really hope that the next time we see him, he looks more like this than he looks like his GotG version.

This version of him looks so much better. I think it's mostly that Brolin jaw in the Guardians version that makes him look off.

he has a darker skin tone too, he was bright in GoTG

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
That's actually my problem with the figure. He could use more purple.

I wouldn't say he was more "purple" on film, looked like he had a bunch of bloom on him at all times. He needs a more toned down...look and I want them eyes black and glowing like riddick. Thanos isnt sorta evil, he dont give no $%$#'s

Neoxon

My only gripe is the prediction that Captain Marvel will be in Guardians 2, when James Gunn's comments indicate the opposite.

Nizz

Was wondering whatever became of that rumor about a summit in January having to do with the Spider Man character possibly being used by Marvel? I remember hearing so much about it and then nothing...

Dai101

Banned
Was wondering whatever became of that rumor about a summit in January having to do with the Spider Man character possibly being used by Marvel? I remember hearing so much about it and then nothing...

Probably because it really was nothing but hot air.

BJK

Disappointed in the lack of a MCU trailer during the Super Bowl.

EDIT: AoU spot aired during Blacklist; all is right with the world.

J10

Banned
A little bit far fetched, to come from Thor: Ragnarok to the Thor clone...

Somebody skimmed a wikipedia article for the wrong clues, even though Feige clearly said at the press event for Phase Three that it would be about the end of the world.

FeD.nL

Just watched episode 4 of Agent Carter and it got me wondering if we'll see a younger Pym in the final episode, especially with Slattery Howard and Peggy appearing in Ant-Man.

Also rewatched all the Iron Man films. I really hope that Agent Carter continues into the 60s as suggested in this thread just to see more of John Slattery as Howard Stark because I really liked him in the short amount of time he was on screen in IM2 and possibly my favorite scene of all the three films my greatest creation is you.

But rewatching IM2 also reminded me of how much that film gets right. When it came out it got a lot of hate for shoe horning in the SHIELD stuff but really there is still stuff that is being used in the other films/series that was in IM2. And in my opinion it has the best portrayal of Black Widow, War Machine and Tony Stark. Jon Favreau just gets the characters he's working with and it's really crazy how quick some people were to throw him under the bus after IM2. Hope he gets to direct another MCU film to be honest if he ever wants to do another.

eastx

Finally someone sees it. Iron Man 2 weren't that bad.

The script is a trainwreck, Black Widow is a non-character and yet gets a bunch of screentime, the final battle is a total anticlimax, and Iron Man pees in his suit. That's pretty bad in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom