• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voror

JK Simmons complaining about the Avengers?

That could definitely work and they certainly wouldn't have to worry about casting since there'd already been talk about him returning if I recall. Have it end with him yelling for Parker too to further establish things.

Nelo Ice

Banned
That could definitely work and they certainly wouldn't have to worry about casting since there'd already been talk about him returning if I recall. Have it end with him yelling for Parker too to further establish things.
That would be perfect. Of course I would lose it at any Spidey reference lol.

Neoxon

Who wants an Ant-Man avatar?
BNWFv4T.jpg

FeD.nL

I really hope that they keep Vision out of the new trailer (if thats whats happening next week). Just want to watch him in action on the big screen for the first time and not in a trailer.

I'm sure Richie will join the MCU eventually, but not now. James Gunn has been quite firm on his "No Humans Besides Star-Lord" policy, it was why Richie was cut from GotG in the first place. Same for Carol.

Adam Warlock on the other hand is pretty much a lock for GotG2.

Is he? Gunn said that the cocoon was only included because he liked the visual, not with the intent of foreshadowing anything.

IIRC, Gunn said he's bringing a few new Guardians back in his Facebook Commentary/Q&A. Well, I think it was a few new Guardians. New Guardians or new characters. Eh, I can't remember.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm down for either Warlock or Dick Rider, but the ones I truly want are Mantis and Cosmo (not only a cameo but legit psychic Soviet space dog).

J10

Banned
I'm down for either Warlock or Dick Rider, but the ones I truly want are Mantis and Cosmo (not only a cameo but legit psychic Soviet space dog).

I hope at least one new character is a Guardians OG like Yondu. Not necessarily on the film team, just involved somehow. If Vance showed up with the shield - PHEEEEEEEEWWWW!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I know Gunn has stated no other Earthlings, but I'm going with Hulk, since the rumors are
he gets shot into space at the end of Age of Ultron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom