• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After WB's set, I'll keep hope alive for a GotG2 trailer, new Doctor Strange, and maybe something Spider-Man or Thor 3. On YouTube minutes after. Mostly want that Brie Larson confirmation.

Pachimari

I want a GotG2 trailer, Doctor Strange trailer and a Captain Marvel casting.

But I don't think much can beat Justice League, Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad trailers at this point.

It's just a good night for superhero movie fans!

I want a GotG2 trailer, Doctor Strange trailer and a Captain Marvel casting.

But I don't think much can beat Justice League, Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad trailers at this point.

It's just a good night for superhero movie fans!

While it ain't about one beating the other, quality Spider-Man footage could do it for me.

TDLink

I hope that new Thor documentary thing they showed at comic con is released as a one-shot on the Civil War Blu-Ray. I want to see them come back.

Doctor Strange trailer 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM

8Nao4GM.jpg

Pachimari

Black Panther got a majestic logo. Guardians 2 is okay too. Captain Marvel's old logo was way better. And Thor's new logo is downright horrible, and much worse than the old one.

Why do Marvel keep changing up their logos up till final release? Is that normal with movies? I haven't noticed it before Marvel.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I knew it!
ArsE9pt.png

Added the new logos, made Iron Fist less glowy, updated Daredevil and Luke Cage. I must say, the new GotG Vol.2 and Thor: Ragnarok logos are superb.

As always, all credit to shield for the image.

Pachimari

It still sucks that Inhumans have been taken off the schedule but I still expect it to be the first movie of Phase 4. Also seeing how much Vin Diesel want to be Black Bolt. I really want to see the royal family on the big screen, and not just those smaller Inhumans on Agents of Shield.

It still sucks that Inhumans have been taken off the schedule but I still expect it to be the first movie of Phase 4. Also seeing how much Vin Diesel want to be Black Bolt. I really want to see the royal family on the big screen, and not just those smaller Inhumans on Agents of Shield.

Wow. I never thought the Inhumans could be lamer than the already are until I imagined Vin Diesel as Black Bolt. Thank you, world, for never ceasing to provide new lows for the mediocre to sink to.

curb

Banned
That Thor logo is... er, something else.

So if they've cast Carol this early, then she's gotta be showing up before her solo flick, right?

I knew it!
http://i.imgur.com/ArsE9pt.png[IMG]

Added the new logos, made [I]Iron Fist[/I] less glowy, updated [I]Daredevil[/I] and [I]Luke Cage[/I]. I must say, the new [I]GotG Vol.2[/I] and [I]Thor: Ragnarok[/I] logos are superb.

As always, all credit to shield for the image.[/QUOTE]

I know the Iron Fist logo has been difficult, but I think it still needs some work.

Can you give it a green hue behind all the letters? or maybe make the outline of all the letters green? or the insides of the letters green? or even go back to the previous version

as it is right now, it's too dark and doesn't stand out like all the rest of the logos.

I'm sure one of the GAFshop masters can help out on this one if necessary.

[quote="BLACKLAC, post: 211188171"][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoGjfQ6VYAA0zJA.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

who are the 2 on the left? is the 2nd one Zendaya?
actually can someone provide a full list, because there are 2 others I can't put a name to.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man those Marvel Ladies are looking good - great casting so far. Also welcome Mrs. Brie to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom