• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKLAC

CymrNf3.jpg

And now I'm sad :(

I don't think Homecoming should count, especially with Kingpin currently in prison, it has enough on its plate. I would like a post credit scene where Spidey interacts with some of the Defenders though.

Kingpin is pulling strings just fine from prison, no reason why we can't have 5 second thing towards the end of the film, it doesn't have to be this big to do. Well to me it would be a big to do because that would be awesome but still.

BLACKLAC

Kingpin is pulling strings just fine from prison, no reason why we can't have 5 second thing towards the end of the film, it doesn't have to be this big to do. Well to me it would be a big to do because that would be awesome but still.

If they were going to use Kingpin I would rather have it be for a meatier reason than a 5 sec cameo. I also don't need Kingpin pulling the strings from the background for the conflicts that will happen in Homecoming.

It's all about timing and Kingpin in prison is more hassle than it's worth. Kingpins focus is currently on Matt/Daredevil, the people he knows, and even Punisher is in the mix, now we are going to split that attention even further with Spider-man? Which wont be resolved on Netflix and I doubt Feige wants to saddle his director with it in the sequel, so it will just linger on for years.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, those panels are from a comic released in 1984.

Haha, fuck, I read your post as "Does this comic really exist, here's a link" and just now realized your post was the answer to the quoted first part :D

SpaceWolf

Banned
Question to the community: What has been your favourite individual scene from the MCU so far?

daredevil-season-1-3-rabbit-in-a-snow-storm-matt-murdock-in-court-charlie-cox-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Personally, I would pick one of the initial court scenes from the first season of Daredevil, where Matt gets to deliver a slick closing statement in defence of a murderer. It's just a really well-delivered, well-written and beautifully shot monologue which wasn't afraid to show the darker underbelly of a universe that up until that point had been so bright and playful.

Runners Up: Steve Roger's "I know they're in the building" speech from Winter Solider and Luke Cage's Bullet Proof Love montage.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Question to the community: What has been your favourite individual scene from the MCU so far?

daredevil-season-1-3-rabbit-in-a-snow-storm-matt-murdock-in-court-charlie-cox-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Personally, I would pick one of the initial court scenes from the first season of Daredevil, where Matt gets to deliver a slick closing statement in defence of a murderer. It's just a really well-delivered, well-written and beautifully shot monologue which wasn't afraid to show the darker underbelly of a universe up until that point had been so bright and playful.

Runners Up: Steve Roger's "I know they're in the building" speech from Winter Solider and Luke Cage's Bullet Proof Love montage.

"You ever been tired, red?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom