• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they did when they announced the current phase slate. I think it's a little too early for that specifically though.

Hmmm, maybe they might do a TV version of what they did for the movies. They could start with a trailer/teaser and dates for The Defenders and The Punisher. Then some details on Inhumans, and Cloak and Dagger. Before maybe some SHIELD information (possible cancellation if they want to give it an end).

Other than that, it could be something movie related, most likely the Captain Marvel director. Though, I can't imagine them hyping that up, so it could be something like the Fantastic 4 rights returning maybe.

BLACKLAC

C3Bqq3UUoAALgVV.jpg:large
😒

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
There needs to be more Marvel games, so hoping it's a good announcement.

It's going to be a mobile game, isn't it?

Marvel and Square Enix.
Square Enix and Platinum.
Platinum is a metal.
Iron is also a metal.
Mephisto is super fucking metal.

Iron Man/Iron Fist Take Hell confirmed.

Icolin

Banned
FWIW, one of Square's studios Avalanche (the studio behind Just Cause) was previously working an Iron Man game, but it got canned after Disney pulled out of games.

Link

whipihguh

Banned
Disney making a strong case for getting those X-Men rights back

Wonder what that Marvel announcement is. If it is related to Square Enix's thing, I would think it's probably bigger than Marvel in KH3. I think Marvel being there would be kinda incongruent anyway, even for Kingdom Hearts.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Disney making a strong case for getting those X-Men rights back

Wonder what that Marvel announcement is. If it is related to Square Enix's thing, I would think it's probably bigger than Marvel in KH3. I think Marvel being there would be kinda incongruent anyway, even for Kingdom Hearts.
Yeah.. My curiosity is sort of at max levels here, although I know I should be bracing myself for disappointment.

whipihguh

Banned
Yeah.. My curiosity is sort of at max levels here, although I know I should be bracing myself for disappointment.

I'm not even really excited, but I just don't think Marvel in KH3 would be that big of a deal to have announcements over beyond "Hey here's a trailer". I could be wrong, but Kingdom Hearts doesn't seem to have that level of popularity and level of excitement that it did in the PS2 era to be hyped up like this.

But it could be anything, really.

It's an Avengers game. Square Enix, Eidos Montreal, and Crystal Dynamics.

Uses the same imagery from AoU. Broken team.

Trailer here.

Apparently, more details will be out in 2018 on this and more games in their partnership. Hooray for early game announcements, when have those ever gone wrong?

Not super excited about Crystal Dynamics' involvement here but between Spider-Man, MvC and this I'm happy about Marvel being back with high-profile games.

SpaceWolf

Banned
It's an Avengers game. Square Enix, Eidos Montreal, and Crystal Dynamics.

Uses the same imagery from AoU. Broken team.

Trailer here.

Apparently, more details will be out in 2018 on this and more games in their partnership. Hooray for early game announcements, when have those ever gone wrong?

Literally nothing to go on here apart from the fact that a game utilizing the Marvel license is being worked on.

Pretty hard to get excited.

Literally nothing to go on here apart from the fact that a game utilizing the Marvel license is being worked on.

Pretty hard to get excited.
Exactly. It's so dumb they literally made a trailer to say "We're working on an Avengers game. No title, no gameplay, no story. We've literally started working on it. See ya next year kthnxbye!"

They should have waited till GamesCom to do this with some of actual value not just "All your Avengers favorites will be in this...if we don't change the design document today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom