• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Wait, in what countries is the film coming out on Thursday?! All I know is the red carpet London premiere is happening on Thursday, for which I shall be on the sidelines.

They're having advanced screenings in certain cities in the US this Thursday.

JfnkiUW.jpg

J10

Banned
I like the way Cap moves but the action is shot too close in this opening scene. If they'd just pull the camera back a few feet it'd be perfect.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
For those wondering, the video is not very spoilery. I'd say about 90% of the footage has already been shown in several previews and trailers.

I'm loving how well they captured Cap's fighting style, BTW. Fast, agile, incredibly energetic, athletic, even. He's like a gymnast rocking the fuck out of bad people.

I'm also glad they seem to have given some really meaty parts to Black Widow.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I'm loving how well they captured Cap's fighting style, BTW. Fast, agile, incredibly energetic, athletic, even. He's like a gymnast rocking the fuck out of bad people.

This was always one of the problems I had with the Captain America fightscenes in the movies. For me, they just didnt looked real, always a little bit artificially. Like when he is throwing the shield. Its like it flys and everything.

Its maybe just hard to translate in a movie, where things really move and just are not shots of moments like in a comicbook.

BLACKLAC

This was always one of the problems I had with the Captain America fightscenes in the movies. For me, they just didnt looked real, always a little bit artificially. Like when he is throwing the shield. Its like it flys and everything.

Its maybe just hard to translate in a movie, where things really move and just are not shots of moments like in a comicbook.

Yeah my only problem with Avengers was the Cap vs Loki fight scene. Fight choreography just wasn't there.

Didn't have a problem with Cap 1 in that regard but they were very conservative on letting Cap cut loose

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeah my only problem with Avengers was the Cap vs Loki fight scene. Fight chirography just wasn't there.

Didn't have a problem with Cap 1 in that regard but they were very conservative on letting Cap cut loose

Hopefully Joss watches Cap 2 and follows suit.

shield

Risky but as Marvel has shown they are more than willing to take risks. Three a year would work well imo.

Yeah I think four films a year + Agents of SHIELD + One-Shots + Netflix shows + Agent Carter(?) sounds like too much of a good thing. I'm down for 3 a year though.

TDLink

Feige says it's contingent on how well the next few films do. I'm guessing that primarily is how well GotG and Doctor Strange do since they are kind of departures from the house style so far.

The way I'm reading this is that under a hypothetical 3 a year plan it would probably be 1 established Avengers film (Cap 3, Thor 3, etc), 1 cosmic film (GotG 2, Nova, etc.), 1 new hero (Doctor Strange, Black Panther, etc.) each year.

And I think that would work pretty well.

Not sure if posted yet but these Minimate toys give us a better look at some of the Guardians of the Galaxy characters.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-minimates.jpg

Basically confirms that Ronan is indeed not green.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Love the Star Wars Cantina/paperback scifi vibe from that Starlord/Rocket piece. So cool

I want to live in a world where we get 4 Marvel movies, 2 Star Wars movies, 2 Frozen/Lion King level animation blockbusters, and tron sequels every year from Disney

*owns Disney stock

TDLink

Saw the special. I thought it was a really great retrospective. I wish there was a tad more on the upcoming films though. GotG + AoU got a combined maybe 3 minutes and they really just snuck the Ant Man footage in there at the end.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Man, that concept art is so hype.

The twins already looking better than X-Men's :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom