• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

I just sent my application.

IGN: Hashtag Downs

I requested an Alliance invite, my in game name is Digits.

Too many pending invites, will give it another shot later. IGN is same as my forum name.

EDIT: Got application in, dantevsninjas

Accepted you guys.

I got rejected for the alliance :-( Same name as here. Sorry I thought it would be obvious it was me.

Sorry. Didn't recognize your name. Try again if you can.

Cleaning out the list now, if anyone wants to try again. NeoGAF Capes. There's only three slots left though.

Armorous

Did anyone else bonus missions not reset today? Mine are still showing 0/1 but everything else has reset. Also the Dimension Warp device is showing i have to wait 24 hours again, even though i haven't done it today.

Edit: Never mind, I terminated the game and upon logging back in it reset everything else.

Roto13

Today's Alliance mission is 150 timeline battles for 30 energy. Worth it. I'll do my 10, as always. Also accepted dirtyshubb. Two slots left.

mreddie

Got on this with Bluestacks and it slowed my computer down to a halt and then, it just straight up didn't work when I got to the Antman Special Mission "Shrinking Heroes", UGH.

I'm bummed about the randomness of the bio exchange. I traded in 2 Kingpin bios and got.... 1 Kingpin bio.

Today's Alliance mission is 150 timeline battles for 30 energy. Worth it. I'll do my 10, as always. Also accepted dirtyshubb. Two slots left.

So far both days of Alliance missions have been worth it since they're part of the daily achievement which should be done anyway.

Got on this with Bluestacks and it slowed my computer down to a halt and then, it just straight up didn't work when I got to the Antman Special Mission "Shrinking Heroes", UGH.

I use Bluestacks to play at work and it runs fine. What kind of specs are you running?

rexor0717

The bioexchance thing kinda sucks. I hope they drop the possible conversions to 3 or just let us choose and bump the antimatter cost. But as it is now its pretty bad.

Sagatron

Neo Member
Ok, Alliance is called the NeoGAF Capes. (Very strict naming rules, for some reason. Between 12 and 14 characters.) We're obviously going to have to figure this all out, but I think I have it set to Private. Come join! However that works!

I applied, same username.

Yeah as of right now I think I'll be stocking the antimatter. They're pretty good at reviewing and rebalancing so all we need is a bit of patience.

rexor0717

Yeah as of right now I think I'll be stocking the antimatter. They're pretty good at reviewing and rebalancing so all we need is a bit of patience.

Its actually surprising how willing they are to chance systems. It makes me confident that I'll be enjoying this game for a while. Plus its a totally free system so it can only help, its just that it helps very little at the moment.

Roto13

I applied, same username.

And with that, we're completely full. Whoop! And also:

JParJ8a.png

3% gold bonus, bitches

Commodore

3% gold bonus, bitches

Well shucks, wanted to join in. Anyone up for a second team? I'll try to start another alliance onces I have the funds to start one. If anyone wants to start another one before I get team 2 up, I'd gladly join.

IGN is Jander

galvatron

3% gold bonus, bitches

Goddamn it...I've been playing a lot and not really posting.
Just got my Ironmania team to level 40 last night. I've been trying to collect and level a bit of everyone, so it's been pretty slow going.

Got Captain Marvel and Ronan earlier in the week and I think I want to run those guys as a secondary team with a 3rd and scrap my plans of going Captains America.

IGN: doc wily

Roto13

If someone wants to make a second alliance (NeoGAF Tights?), you might have to open it up to people outside of GAF eventually to fill it up.

Commodore

If someone wants to make a second alliance (NeoGAF Tights?), you might have to open it up to people outside of GAF eventually to fill it up.

Taking name suggestions. Halfway to 500k needed. A couple off the top of my head.

Believe League
Neogaf Tights
GAFengers

Yeah, we'll have to see how the roster forms for team 2 after most got on the first team. Not sure how many of us are on the thread

Roto13

I considered GAFvengers for the first Alliance.

Productive day.

Giant Man is so easy to unlock. By the time I had gone through his stage once with unlimited entries, I had 24/20 biometrics for him. His stage drops them as a clear reward and an ally shifter reward. (He's the only ally shifter that shows up in the stage.)

rexor0717

Yeah, I'm going for a quick 5 star Giant Man with the help of the uniform package. By the time I get enough crystals to buy it, I should already have him at 4 stars. Its great that you can get double bios from that stage. Hopefully they don't change that.

Roto13

Oh, I also got enough gems for Captain Falcon today. So I got that, too.

I think I'm going to hoard 750 gems and keep them in case of another time limited costume. Or in case of a Ms. Marvel costume. :p

rexor0717

Costumes feel like the best value for crystals. Unlike bios, they can only be purchased and they are essentially another rank for your hero.

Roto13

Hey, we're an OT now. Good stuff.

The Alliance is only 10 arena battles away from completing the daily achievement. I did mine. Someone finish it off. :p I have grinding to do.

VexyWexy

Hey, we're an OT now. Good stuff.

The Alliance is only 10 arena battles away from completing the daily achievement. I did mine. Someone finish it off. :p I have grinding to do.

On it boss!

The Biometric Converter stinks, if you're paying 2 - 1 plus anti-matter on top you should be able to choose any Bios you want, or at least any Bios for characters you already unlocked.

Roto13

On it boss!

The Biometric Converter stinks, if you're paying 2 - 1 plus anti-matter on top you should be able to choose any Bios you want, or at least any Bios for characters you already unlocked.

Good job. I'm gonna pat you on the head.

So you don't get to pick who you get a biometric for in the converter? Guess I'll buy the shop instead, then.

The shop kind of sucks too. Prices are ridiculous. I know it'll be fixed later so I still think its worth ranking up the generator.

I'm only missing Black Cat and Yellowjacket now. Yellowjacket I will get tomorrow, focused on Hank Pym bios for my 10 entries today. I just need 20 Black Cat bios to finally get her.

Drayco21

Just put two Black Cat bios into the converter, got one Black Cat bio for it :lol

Shame you can't at least pick which of the set you want.

Productive day.

Giant Man is so easy to unlock. By the time I had gone through his stage once with unlimited entries, I had 24/20 biometrics for him. His stage drops them as a clear reward and an ally shifter reward. (He's the only ally shifter that shows up in the stage.)

Damn dude.

Shit, I just gained a SHIELD level when I already had more than max energy. :(

That's the worst. I try to check it often after I hit 95%. There needs to be an easier way to check the percentage when you're trying to run missions though

Every mission gives 300 unless there is bonus shield EXP so you just do a bit of math to get how many missions you can run. Thats when its best to use clear tickets since they don't give shield EXP.

That's what I tend to do, but I get a great deal of play in through autoplay while I'm at work. Sometimes I lose track of where I am with my progress. Couldn't hurt to put the shield level button somewhere easy to access.

rexor0717

That's the worst. I try to check it often after I hit 95%. There needs to be an easier way to check the percentage when you're trying to run missions though

Every mission gives 300 unless there is bonus shield EXP so you just do a bit of math to get how many missions you can run. Thats when its best to use clear tickets since they don't give shield EXP.

Facism

Tried to join the alliance as queef team 13 last night but got rejected. Swore I posted in this thread lol. Must have been a dream

Roto13

Crap, I missed the alliance?

Yeah, there's a maximum capacity of 30 members, unfortunately. Commodore is planning to create a second Alliance once he saves up enough gold for it, so check back.

Tried to join the alliance as queef team 13 last night but got rejected. Swore I posted in this thread lol. Must have been a dream

I would love to have a queef team 13 on that list every time I look at it.

Geeeeez, whenever a Destroyer Dimension Rift pops up it's full before I even load the screen! Haha.. Fastest connection first lol

Anybody else crashing a lot more on the loading screen after a battle with the latest update?

I've had a lot more crashes in general since the previous update. Haven't had one yet on this new patch though.

hitmon

Geeeeez, whenever a Destroyer Dimension Rift pops up it's full before I even load the screen! Haha.. Fastest connection first lol

I've had a lot more crashes in general since the previous update. Haven't had one yet on this new patch though.

I rarely crashed on the previous update of the iOS version. It just seems to freeze up a lot more with the latest for me.

I'm down to join a second Gaf alliance if there is one.

Anyone get the biometric converter yet? If so, how does it work exactly and is it useful? If it's what I think it is and converts any bio to any other bio that'd be awesome but I doubt it. Still, saving up for it.

Anyone get the biometric converter yet? If so, how does it work exactly and is it useful? If it's what I think it is and converts any bio to any other bio that'd be awesome but I doubt it. Still, saving up for it.

It is not as good as you want. It converts two unwanted bios to one random bio from a list of 5 different characters. It is a lottery. The list of 5 updates every few hours

Top Bottom