• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I didn't think that was how the coverter would work.. Don't think I'll bother with that haha.. I'm probably waaaay better off at this stage collecting Bios I need.

rexor0717

It can totally hurt. You put in 2 bios, get back 1 useless one AND it cost you 200 antimatter.
It costing antimatter is fine because it's only used in the shield lab and so far all of the options to spend it are pretty shitty. I suppose it might be for the best to just upgraded the machines with the antimatter you have in hope that they improve their functionality.

It costing antimatter is fine because it's only used in the shield lab and so far all of the options to spend it are pretty shitty. I suppose it might be for the best to just upgraded the machines with the antimatter you have in hope that they improve their functionality.
From having a quick look it seems that upgrading the store would be the best option since it might prove useful if you wanna just spend some cash for some parts instead of spending all your clear tokens or spending ages with no luck.

Of course the main priority seems to be upgrading the anti matter generator as that could be useful later on.

Saw NeoGAF Capes is almost level 3 now, was doing my bit at lunch while trying to get some parts for Winter Soldier as im currently leveling him and Spidey to 40.

Commodore

Alright, I'm just shy of 500k after my bonus run this morning. So I'll be starting another GAF alliance a bit later today once more energy hits. Last call for naming input. Ideas:

GAF-Men
Neogaf Tights
GAFengers
Believe League

Roto13

My vote is for Tights. We can be sister groups! (Capitalize the GAF part!)

NeoGAF Capes made it to level 3 this morning. Go team! The new daily achievement is participating in Villain Sieges. If it's as loose as the regular daily achievement, we can just throw our level 1 heroes in there to die one at a time. :p

That actually sounds awful, still can't hurt though. Would've been too good to be true if it was more useful.

If it didn't cost antimatter, I'd throw bios in there all the time. If it was either random, or cost antimatter, I'd go for it, but both is too much like throwing bios and antimatter away. You're going to lose out more often than you win.

How did you get RULK so fast? How is he?

I was specifically saving a bunch of tokens in case the new characters were in the token shops. Helped me get Wasp right away, too.

I haven't bothered to use him. :p

Commodore

Yup. Went with the same naming convention, in solidarity with our fellow GAF heroes, the Capes. New alliance is up.

NeoGAF Tights

Stragglers assemble!

Don't forget to post your in game name here as well. We'll see how many we have left and possibly open it up to public once we see what our numbers look like.

Roto13

Is anyone else missing the Assist button in the Arena? It hasn't appeared for me since the update. Means I have to fight weaker Arena opponents. :/

Commodore

Is anyone else missing the Assist button in the Arena? It hasn't appeared for me since the update. Means I have to fight weaker Arena opponents. :/

You mean your allies buttons during the fight at the bottom of the screen?

Edit. Can confirm. No assist button here either.

Unlocked Yellowjacket leaving only Black Cat missing from my roster. Wasp is really leveling fast from farming Yellowjacket and while her leadership is great, I don't see that much of a fit for her since she's not on a broken team like Ronan led ones, Team Hulk, and Team Pym. Still, she is a blaster so she will be good for Villain Siege and there is no effort in raising her. I'm also able to fully clear VS which is a big boost in raising her which will help me clear it out even easier!

Crystals at the end of the week.

Which is today. Tip regarding that: save your entries if your wins will not move you to the next bracket today. That way you still have entries for when it turns over later today.

kXGA5Da.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yissss!
Finally! Got the last two Bios I needed from 5 runs last night.

Ran that 100 Energy gift out and then backed it up with the 77 Energy gift last night to unlock:

<3 Yellowjacket, that model is excellent. Ran him on my C team for a while, seems like he's going to be pretty cool.

9/10 Wasp Bios too, so I'll have her today.. Time to get working on Giant Man!

rexor0717

I love the way Yellowjacket looks. Kind of want to use him just for that.

Giant Man is crazy easy to get.

I was going to save Crystals for his package, then I realized by the time I'd have enough crystals he'd already be 5*. The level 40 mission is so easy. If I play it, I can get it under a minute per run too.

Tobor

Yup. Went with the same naming convention, in solidarity with our fellow GAF heroes, the Capes. New alliance is up.

NeoGAF Tights

Stragglers assemble!

Don't forget to post your in game name here as well. We'll see how many we have left and possibly open it up to public once we see what our numbers look like.

I applied! tobor1

Hook me up!

rexor0717

Is there a skill cooldown special equipment?

I wonder how long it'll be until they unlock more alliance levels. It seems like we're (neoGAF Capes) doing a level a day. And even if it slows down, we should be in the 10s in no time. Give a month and we'll be 15. Its going to make grinding characters so easy.

On that point, I've done some theory crafting of teams now that they've introduced some more utility characters like Wasp. Her and Iron Man/Sharon Carter could make for a cool team with crazy cooldown reduction. Its too bad that it takes so long to get a character up to speed. But with the alliance boost, that may not be a problem after all.

NeoGAF Tights

Stragglers assemble!

SteelgroinBison we in this

Have the generator up to level 9. Sadly all of the Shield lab stuff sucks. I'll just keep storing antimatter until they rebalance everything.

rexor0717

Have the generator up to level 9. Sadly all of the Shield lab stuff sucks. I'll just keep storing antimatter until they rebalance everything.
Exactly what I'm doing. I've spent a bit, and right now the missions seem to be the best investment, but when they see the general dissatisfaction of the playerbase, I'm sure they'll make changes.

Roto13

I created the shop and converter but I haven't bothered to use them. The Dimension Warp Device is all right, I guess. It's probably more useful when it's higher leveled. I've been leveling that and using it.

My antimatter generator is level 9. I had 2 million gold before this last update and now I'm down to 400,000 from creating the alliance and upgrading this thing.

I created the shop and converter but I haven't bothered to use them. The Dimension Warp Device is all right, I guess. It's probably more useful when it's higher leveled. I've been leveling that and using it.

My antimatter generator is level 9. I had 2 million gold before this last update and now I'm down to 400,000 from creating the alliance and upgrading this thing.

Do you get a bio every time you complete a warp device mission?

Commodore

Yeah. The EXP rewards are crap though.

EDIT: Just got Ronan up to 4 stars. Think I'll raise Giant Man, since he's so easy.

I wish Thor popped up in those special missions. Sucks how spotty demension rifts appear to get bios for him. Only other way is to make sure you have 750 crystals in case you see him show up in the shop. Thor, Hulk and Hulkbuster are such a great team, but bios for each of them are tough to come by like other characters. Got all of them to rank 3 which is still a pretty solid secondary team.

-Digits-

I'm not getting any more Giant Man friendly shifter bios after activating unlimited mode. Is that normal? I guess it would be a bit too good to be true if it was that easy to obtain.

galvatron

I was having a bit of trouble dealing with war machine in the arena since his specials track really well, but I think I've found something to even the fight up.

Fight him with a projectile character (for me, Iron Man) and whenever he goes for a beam or a machine gun shot, just hold attack. Every hit of his special will interrupt the recovery of your shot and fire another shot from your guy. You'll likely trade with every hit in your favor since the beams are less than half of his energy attack.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Started playing this a couple days ago, and I have a burning question already...Any way to mess up a character? Let's say that I am levelling Black Widow's gear without ever changing the default options (Like Phys attack by level vs Energy attack)...Am I messing my team up? I am OCD about this kind of min-maxing stuff haha.

Started playing this a couple days ago, and I have a burning question already...Any way to mess up a character? Let's say that I am levelling Black Widow's gear without ever changing the default options (Like Phys attack by level vs Energy attack)...Am I messing my team up? I am OCD about this kind of min-maxing stuff haha.

No you can reroll any items. You can't mess anything up.

Facism

Yo mr Neogaf tigthts owner sir, if you see a "Queef Team 13" try to join, that's me.

I know i'm not dreaming about this post this time

Commodore

Yo mr Neogaf tigthts owner sir, if you see a "Queef Team 13" try to join, that's me.

I know i'm not dreaming about this post this time

Heh, no Queef related user names that I see yet in the application queue. You applied?

NeoGAF Tights is 50% to full capacity already. Rad! Keep em coming!

Top Bottom