• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Lord Phol

Both Magneto and Iceman are good IMO, I use them both in my main pool. Magneto is probably a bit more unique than Iceman though.
She-Hulk didn't do much much for me and Winter Soldier was really meh.

Currently looking forward to Scarlet Witch.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
was on the marvel this is info from the c2e2
Archangel Team up - Looks amazing Spider-Gwen team up and Enhanced costume, voiced by Ashley Johnson (Last of Us) Battle Damaged Spider-Man (Achievement Reward) Female Thor

Enhanced Costume options: Red Hulk, American Dream (MC2 Universe - Shannon Carter), Symbiote Rocket with Symbiote Groot, Spider-Man 2099, Sabretooth

Poll up now on MH

Danger Room: LASERS EVERYWHERE

Limbo: seven phases, boss fight (denizen of Limbo)

Unified story mode: soft level cap, abilities scale down based on level, removing heroic/superheroic

Achievements: 700 total, Secret Achievements

Howard The Duck was going to be April Fool's, has a voice, would have interfered with AoU content.

Game will be rebranded annually, later this year.

Spider-Man getting new powers this year, delaying Spider-Gwen.

Random boss spawns an option, I.e. Hobgoblin for Green Goblin

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl costume coming

Angela team up

Nick Fury not coming soon, but Keith David is recording in-game dialogue

Mangaverse costumes a possibility

Want Wesley Snipes for Blade voice, Terry Crews a second choice.

Leaderboards and ladders coming soon.

cam00610.jpg

achievement reward costume for spiderman

cam00613.jpg

O8HVMp7.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they really are pushing the boat with the voice actors elle from last of us doing spider gwen :D

That battle damaged Spidey actually turned out quite nice. Going to be a while until I get it since I don't have every hero never mind the fact that there aren't even 50 out yet.

Who was the last really fun hero? Iceman, Mags... Juggs?

Haven't played that much since last year, but it seems the last really well designed one was Juggernaut, once I was expecting to be absolutely boring.

Iceman is 10 times better than the others, but Juggs, Mags, and Venom are all good.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
So marvel gaf who do you like to use in midtown etc thats great for trash clearing n boss killing

Is storm still up there for that or there others I'm forgetting

DrBo42

Out of the ones I use: Iceman, Cap, Iron Man. I assume Hulk and Thor are in there somewhere. Winter Soldier is actually surprisingly good at clearing/boss damage but there's a fair bit of downtime compared to others.

Moondrop

Banned
Pretty sure the login rewards are bugged. I logged in 30 minutes before the daily rollover yesterday, and now I'm not getting a login reward today.

Because heroes that steal powers are incredibly boring in any medium.
Pour one out for Synch.

Limbo: seven phases, boss fight (denizen of Limbo)
I hope Longshot will be the NPC shouting out instructions.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Want Wesley Snipes for Blade voice, Terry Crews a second choice.

Fuck that, Terry Crews is the first choice for everything at all times.

Drayco21

Howard the Duck was meant to be April Fool's as in as a pet/team-up like they keep mentioning, or as playable? Please tell me we're not missing playable Howard for a tie-in to a shitty Bayformers Decepticon

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Howard the Duck was meant to be April Fool's as in as a pet/team-up like they keep mentioning, or as playable? Please tell me we're not missing playable Howard for a tie-in to a shitty Bayformers Decepticon

playable hero

KePoW

Banned

oh man dra, ur one of those Transformers haters?!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that, Terry Crews is the first choice for everything at all times.

you shut your fuckign mouth wesley snipes is Blade i will 1v1 u irl

Terry Crews is pretty cool tho

also HOLY SHIT Ashley Johnson doing Spider-Gwen is awesome :D I just hope they make her dialogue not atrocious but slim chance

lol I've never played that game or any of the Uncharteds, except UC1

I hated UC1 and the first couple hours of UC2, so that dev's games are just not for me

Uncharted games are overrated as hell, mediocre apart from the cinematic presentation. Last of Us is godtier tho

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
sweet im famous

hey Doomsaw is it possible we could have this change for window mode.

in window mode you cannot adjust the screen size by dragging the screen u can only make the window smaller by changing res.

Doomsaw
Doomsaw
3:35AM
Great idea.

I will request it.

Okay, I've narrowed down the next character I want to gear and play to one of the following:

Thor
Venom
Ghost Rider
Captain America
Magneto?
Iceman?

I'm looking for a combination of tanky and decent to high damage. I'm guessing that probably disqualifies Mags, but I haven't tried him at 60 yet. Any opinions on the others?

KePoW

Banned
Okay, I've narrowed down the next character I want to gear and play to one of the following:

Thor
Venom
Ghost Rider
Captain America
Magneto?
Iceman?

I'm looking for a combination of tanky and decent to high damage. I'm guessing that probably disqualifies Mags, but I haven't tried him at 60 yet. Any opinions on the others?

Apparently the new Hawkeye is great. Dec said so above after the patch

Thor
Venom
Ghost Rider
Captain America
Magneto?
Iceman?

Any of the first four will work for what you're looking for. And Iceman can have his summons tank, so he indirectly fits the bill too.

Apparently the new Hawkeye is great. Dec said so above after the patch

Haha, you troll. You watched me getting owned on him against the cow king last night!

Any of the first four will work for what you're looking for. And Iceman can have his summons tank, so he indirectly fits the bill too.

I think I've narrowed it down to Thor and Venom. Gonna give them both a run to 60 and see how they perform.

Dec

I think I've narrowed it down to Thor and Venom. Gonna give them both a run to 60 and see how they perform.

Venom and Thor play nearly identical but Venom has slightly higher dps due to being an entirely physical hero. Venom is a bit more demanding to gear though because raid uniques beat a few of his slots.

I would also say that Thor is quite a bit more tanky than Venom (exluding Venom's ult).

Dec

Updated Thor as requested.

I need to farm cosmics more for stark cubes, but they should be some mixture of Rolling Thunder and Bring The Thunder. I am missing 1 rank on my spinning strike because Jarnborn wont roll perfect for me but that would also be cleaned up by medallion upgrades eventually.

iNlrEjx9qCocO.jpg

ikjLzDFAW2Ldn.jpg

i8PXbRRKm1SMW.jpg
ibhukjFnSlx4Se.jpg
ibhbxFmxl3Q3Ab.jpg
ib0lDYevRd9bxW.jpg

ibb3PRv8fJLvDM.jpg

i46DozhcCcYbo.jpg

ibfJfWKVPJ3cQC.jpg

isfVnLnW4ZZFH.jpg

iblg8PoJjb3EYF.jpg
imZDTogmIakh3.jpg

Omegas you should be interested in (going right through the pages starting at Psionics):

Psionics:
Melt Face up to 15
Shadow King's Possession if you want more crit and brutal. No more than 10 points.

Molecular Adjustment:
Xerogenesis

Neural Enhancement:
Guilt Supression Research (as much brutal as you'd like. 5 is good.)
Combat Rorschach Training
Neurobotics
Tactical Neural Implant (just max of 5, 3 or 4 is good.)

Arcane Attunement:
Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. These were fixed to have 100% uptime and are worth taking now. I go 10 Mjolnir and 15 Stormbreaker.

Special Weapons:
Focused Plasma Canon

Mutation:
Warpath (7 or 8)
Frenzy (5)
Box

Radioactive Origins:
Harpy

Nanotechnology:
S.P.I.N. Tech

Top Bottom