• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
scarlet is in a horrible place and shes just turned worse.

Chaos Warp - Damage negation while channeling reduced to 25%.

really fuck of gaz with your bullshit. they really wanna make them cosmic patrols bullshit for everyone huh

they have really gone the opposite direction with hero's and 52 reviews this year. after the ending high note last year.

artofrawr is missed dearly.

ive stopped spending money on the game recently and im seriously considering just not bothering anymore. really am bummed out on just how shit the hero releases have been thus far

Lord Phol

Captain America is pretty damn fun after all his updates, which is pretty impressive considering how dull he was at release. Definetly among the best of the reworks they've done. Iron Man is probably top spot though.
Also saw someone with the Ultron Hulkbuster, looks badass.

DrBo42

really fuck of gaz with your bullshit. they really wanna make them cosmic patrols bullshit for everyone huh

they have really gone the opposite direction with hero's and 52 reviews this year. after the ending high note last year.

ive stopped spending money on the game recently and im seriously considering just not bothering anymore. really am bummed out on just how shit the hero releases have been thus far

All you can do is leave feedback in the TC thread and try and get beneficial changes made. I agree their output has been weak lately but personally I've never thought they've been great at delivering fun heroes. Their month to month release schedule goes against any quality output.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm updating TC now, the vision changes seem to be relatively well received and I want to see what he's like.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
think ill get banned ?

eqJYleF.jpg

also new vote on forum
who is the next enhanced costume

Red Hulk (Hulk)
American Dream (Captain America)
Symbiote Rocket Raccoon with Symbiote Groot (Rocket Raccoon)
Spider-Man 2099 (Spider-Man)
Sabretooth (Wolverine)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Now the true test begins. Are you able to resist picking up all those splinters?

have over 7000 already and have 16000 odin marks and 900 cube shards. :D

not sure them on floor will matter :D

also C2E22015 for a penta boost

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
One of the achievement coffers I got on TC was for the pirate deadpool teamup. I don't even know what unlocks that, but that's pretty awesome assuming it isn't a bug.

edit: oh its just a placeholder, bleh

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i voted for female captain just because

fuck spiderman has too many and is getting spidergwen anyway.

red hulk meh

sabertooth meh

and i dont like rocket so

Anoregon

Fuck off Gaz, Red Hulk and 2099 should be characters not costumes.

They have the big "just because it's enhanced doesn't mean it won't be its own character" disclaimer at the top of the poll, but that precedent still hasn't actually been established.

As much as I'd love Spider Man 2099, he's no fun to play. Plus we would be getting Rocket and Groot, so I'm going with that.

Scarlet Witch was neither bad nor made worse. Her healing was ridiculously good, coupled with being able to move around in Chaos Warp the 50% shield was too good and everyone knows it. They also made a really good chnage on her signature, so she should be in a better place.

Please don't tell me your reactions come from the idiots on the first page or two of these feedback threads.

I started playing recently and was wondering how come bosses are so easy? I dont even have to move much and can kill them with ease. Does it get any harder and do they return?

KePoW

Banned
I started playing recently and was wondering how come bosses are so easy? I dont even have to move much and can kill them with ease. Does it get any harder and do they return?

If you're playing Story for first time it's very easy

Cosmic Terminals bosses are pretty hard and Raids are very fun

Vecks

The game in general is pretty easy, especially the story content, most likely because it's an mmo and they want everyone to be able to get into the game and finish the story. There are harder story mode difficulties, but they are really just the same thing, just adjusted to a higher level. The more challenging stuff would be in the cosmic terminals, one-shot terminals, holo-sim, cosmic patrols, raids, etc.

KePoW

Banned
The game in general is pretty easy, especially the story content, most likely because it's an mmo and they want everyone to be able to get into the game and finish the story. There are harder story mode difficulties, but they are really just the same thing, just adjusted to a higher level. The more challenging stuff would be in the cosmic terminals, one-shot terminals, holo-sim, cosmic patrols, raids, etc.

where u been bre, haven't seen u on MH2015??

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He seems to be where he's always been for me, in the Cerebro room thing at Xavier's Mansion.

I found him there when I used the waypoint to chapter 7 but not when I was using the one to chapter 5 >_> /shrug

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Who is the tankiest character in game now, while still doing decent damage? Captain America? Venom?

Thor is ridiculously tanky and strong too. Cap as well but in my roster I think Thor is voted Least Likely To Die by 9 out of 10 dentists agreeing

Dec

Thor is ridiculously tanky and strong too. Cap as well but in my roster I think Thor is voted Least Likely To Die by 9 out of 10 dentists agreeing

Ya Thor is high up there. 28-30k HP without even trying to get HP, 16k+ defense, HUGE health regen, 25% damage negation and nice damage output.

I voted for Spidey 2099 in that enhanced costume vote but now, thinking about it, I don't want him to win.

I don't trust that enhanced costumes can become playable. I don't think they'll be too bothered to get around to it and I really want him playable.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ofcoure not most enchanced now are just pallete swaps on skills n minor voice changes

why is rogue so boring ):

inky

Who was the last really fun hero? Iceman, Mags... Juggs?

Haven't played that much since last year, but it seems the last really well designed one was Juggernaut, once I was expecting to be absolutely boring.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
iceman is a no because of his voice acting.

id probs say jugs or mag yea

I think Vision is looking pretty good atm but I haven't had a huge amount of time to test him.

He certainly feels better than Iceman or She-Hulk were at this point in their iterations.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
his energy skills cost far too much dat tri beam cost ):

I felt similarly at first especially since I wanted to run a mainly energy/ranged build.

But working in his melee isn't bad in my mind. I usually put down my dot, burn my spirit with his energy powers then just melee and teleport until I can repeat.

I like it honestly and he definitely makes me want to play him more than She-Hulk or Iceman did (and I really wanted to play Iceman before he went on TC).

Top Bottom